BY CLINIQUE

Happiness is hers with the original Clinique Happy Perfume Spray. A hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers, a mix of emotions. Create layers of happiness with Perfectly Happy. It includes a rich, hydrating Body Cream 2.5 oz, Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz. and on-the-go Perfume Rollerball 0.20 oz. An $80 Value!

Cassy N.
Clinique perfumes are the only that I'll use. The scent is light but still potent and lasts. It doesn't fade after just a couple of hours. I purchase it from the clinique counter at Dillard's whilch almost always offers freebies or samples with a purchase. I would highly recommend!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I also admit I find it difficult to describe fragrances, partly because fragrance is so highly individualized, which makes writing a helpful review difficult; but I digress, this is a "happy" fragrance as many of you know, it does last a long while and the convenience of a rollerball is wonderful. The only way I can describe it is like walking into a flower shop, where you don't smell one particular flower, just a lush green/flowery experience. If you love florals, this one will probably work for you
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I used to wear Clinique Happy in college. Since then i have received samples and cannot wear it. For some read it triggers a migraine. I wish I could wear it but striking out. So no I don't recommend this perfume- sadly.
lori f.
East Durham
Always loved this perfume ,the smell is so nice,not to strong,it doesn't give me a headache .hope they don't discontinue this,it's been around for years
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Absolutely LOVE the smell. It's one of my favorites. The smell stays for quite a long time also. This is one of my must haves.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love the clinque Happy line, the perfume smells so good and last all day, my most favorite is the flower ones
vicki G.
Ozark, AR
Love all the clinique Happy products. Happy is my favorite fragrance by clinique! Definitely worth the price!
Jessica D.
Cordele, GA
Best ever since sliced bread. My sister's absolute fav. Will never buy anpther product. Smells wonderful
carmen t.
Doral, Florida
Repiscinan muchos productos de clinique sobre todo los duos como el ritmel y delineador son exelente y megustan