BY CLINIQUE

Helps keep skin out of trouble by removing the excess oil, dirt and debris that can clog pores. Smooths skin through mild exfoliation. Instantly moisturizes. Perfect for face, of course, but also neck, chest, upper arms, back. Preps skin for makeup. All skins benefit.

How to Use

• Sweep across facial skin, avoiding eye area.
  • No rinsing necessary.

• Are this gentle enough for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Buy on Clinique
Hailey O.
I love these wipes! These do not take off big amounts of makeup(and they never claim to). These are excellent for the morning to get off leftover eyeliner or mascara, and excellent to freshen up the face. You get 50 wipes for 10-15 bucks, and you only need one a day! A 2 month supply for only 15 bucks is a great price, and they work really well. Love them and will continue to re purchase!
Lindsey S.
I love these wipes. To start, these are NOT makeup remover wipes. Essentially, they clean your skin before makeup, will gently remove dry patches, and will help give a smoother canvas for foundation. I have soooo many packages of these locked away in case they are discontinued. They are easily my favorite items for priming.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are expensive for just basic make up remover wipes. I like them, they get the job done, but they are a little oily and they don’t smell good! I figure if they are so pricey they can at least smell good but they have this weird chemical smell. I wouldn’t buy again.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Absolutely love these pep start quick cleansing wipes from Clinique are amazing! They cleanse and exfoliate your skin. Great to use in the morning before applying your makeup. They're gentle perfect for all skin types. Great for people with sensitive skin. They're safe to use around the eye area! They also never dry out:) each towelette has enough treatment from your skin. A great way to save some money is to cut the towelettes in half so you'll have more towelettes:)
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time trying more high end makeup remover wipes, and probably my last. These wipes did not perform better than my drugstore wipes, and my cheaper wipes actually took my eye makeup off better. I felt these wipes had more of a pull on my skin, which I didn't like around the eye area. They were also not as saturated as I would have liked. Giving 3 stars for the packaging and because they did take some of my makeup off. A huge disappointment because I enjoy the rest of the pep-start line. Will not repurchase, would not recommend.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
I didn't see a huge difference in using these wipes before applying my makeup and I didn't like them as remover wipes either. If I was having a particularly oily day, these were nice to use before applying make up but I don't think I'll repurchase again just because it wasn't really a necessity
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
I am so in love with these wipes!!! They are the best I have ever used the even remove makeup! You can use them to just wash your face before your makeup!! They smell fantastic!! They leave your face feeling refreshed and clean!! I highly recommend them I got them at Marshall's for $10!
Callista S.
Irvine, CA
These are officially my new favorite makeup wipes. They are so much better than the Mac ones and don't give my sensitive skin a rash like MAC did. They're a little pricey I found mine for $10 at marshalls but I think it's a better value than the ones you purchase at Mac.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Just ok. I do have to say these are great after working out or after a run. I really don't like the sticky feeling the product leaves behind. Also, the smell really bothers me :( you can totally score these at TJ Maxx for $9.99!
Jessica R.
This wipe takes all my makeup off!! It is a Mua's dream!! Light weight and smooth!! Takes off everything; eye makeup, glitter, and thick foundation!! It's more affordable than high end wipes! Definitely a must have!
Jamie Rose S.
Are this gentle enough for sensitive skin?