BY CLINIQUE

This nighttime (or anytime) mask gives lips intense hydration, leaving them smooth, soft, and plumped with moisture. The perfect prep for lipstick, you can apply alone or when lips need an extra boost.

How to Use:

• Apply directly to lips at night
  • Can also be used as needed during the day and as a five-minute mask before lipstick application

Clinique Pep-Start™ Pout Restoring Night Mask
  • "Really good for my lips I put this on over night on holiday for my cracked lips and they were gone the next morning it leaves your lips nice and smooth and is good value for money it met my expectations and I will use it again and I reccomend it to others! " in 23 reviews
  • "I have dry lips over night and this is great to apply before bed to keep your lips hydrated. Love it and leaves your lips soft when you wake up" in 12 reviews
  • "This product is absolutely amazing. It's hydrating and great for before applying your favorite gloss or lipstick. It exceeded my expectations and it's long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product to others." in 7 reviews
Aura I.
Lansdale, PA
Chapped lipped have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I’ve been putting various lip balms, Vaseline, homemade lip scrubs you name it and they’ve never gotten better. I got the Clinique Pep Your Pout Gift Set during the holidays and it had been sitting in my cabinet with the many other cosmetics I’ve yet to try, I finally tested it earlier in the week and with just one single use the results are outstanding. I’ve used it 2 times now and I keep touching my lips to feel how smooth they are. My mind is blown. This is my new go to lip mask for lip care. It feels good, tastes good and it’s extremely hydrating. I’ve added an awkward close up of my lips with nothing on, I wish I had a before picture.
Angela s.
Long Beach, CA
I love this balm. I received it as a sample and bought the full size twice. I bite my lips in stress and pick at them. This balm is so smooth I wear it all day as a basically chapstick. A little can go a long way if you’re careful with application. It’s buttery on the lips but not at all sticky. I have this and bite beauty agave lip mask and many others for my dry lips but prefer this. Laneige also has a lovely sleeping balm
Darla S.
I just purchased this and am really liking it! Very moisturizing. It seems to stay on my lips all night. The texture is great. Fairly thick but not sticky at all. A little goes a long way. Looking forward to using it during the dry winter months.
Ritika R.
This lip mask is AMAZING! I used to just use Vaseline before bed, but now I use this every single night. I did a lot of research between this and the Laneige sleeping mask but I’m glad I went with this. I wear a lot of matte lipsticks but I realized that I was seeing a lot of vertical lines on my lips due to dryness. After using this overnight my lips ACTUALLY looked more plump and the lines drastically reduced. I’m obsessed with this lip mask, and I highly recommend it. I thought it wouldn’t last that long, but I bought this back in February and it’s now June and I still have a good amount left.
Love this lip mask! I use it every night and it’s the final step of my nighttime skin care routine! It’s a very thick balm that leaves your lips supple, soft and plump. You can also use it as a quick 5 minute mask while getting ready to prep lips for liquid lipsticks. It is a little pricey but a small amount goes a long way!
Amy S.
I LOVE this lip mask!! I have quickly become addicted to it. But that’s a problem and I’ll tell you why. It’s ridiculously expensive!!!! I first got it during Christmas time when they had it bundled with the pep start pout perfecting balm. It was a great duo, for a great price! Both of them for $18. Then after Christmas they marked it down to $9! 😱 This was the first I’d ever heard about it. They’d just released it at Sephora. It’s not even at Ulta!!
Now here’s my problem. I’m out!! And just the pep start lip mask is $18 BY ITSELF!! 😩 And it’s so tiny, and it goes so fast!
I guess bottom line is this stuff is fantastic! It really works. I highly recommend it to everyone!!! If you’ve got a lot of money...

Clinique Pep-Start™ Pout Perfecting Balm
Desere' W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this during a clinique consultation for my extremely dry, flaky, painful, split when I sneeze lips. My lips felt great for 4 days and then started to feel a little icky again, I was absolutely sold!!!! Bought a tube and love it!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Honestly, I've only used the sample bubble so I'm not sure if the price is worth it but so far I've used the bubble maybe 10 times and it isn't even half gone! I use just a touch and it lasts all night! Normally i use an all natural coconut oil based chapstick at night that a friend makes but if the price isn't too scary i might get this as an emergency back up! Winter is coming and i do love matte lipsticks.
Shelley D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is hands-down one of my favorite lip masks. I wear liquid lipstick almost daily, which really dries out my lips (especially come nighttime.) I LOVE how this product sinks into my lips overnight and leaves them refreshed and moisturized come morning. There’s no scent to the product, and the texture isn’t super thick, which I appreciate. It’s a must-have for your beauty routine!
Marketa B.
Naperville, IL
This lip mask saved my lips!!! In the winter time, the life & moisture gets sucked out of my face, but worst of all my lips are extra dry and cracked. This lip mask healed my cracked lips in just one night!! Holy grail for my lips every night now.
Patricia L.
Franklin Sq, NY
Why are people reviewing this and saying they put it on their face?
Jessica P.
Strathroy, ON
Can you get this product in ontario?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
What is the scent of this product?
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
This sounds great! Wondering if anybody got any plumping effect?
Areg |.