Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream

Skin Types: All.

A pep rush for eyes. Just 3 seconds to look wide awake, refreshed. Hydrates, brightens, perks you up. Its cool touch and de-puffing tip help keep eyes looking fresh. Smooths the way for makeup, too. Have it on hand. Ophthalmologist Tested

Worth trying? The price point is good but I still don’t want to waste my money if there are no seen results
Is it good for sensitive skin ?
Is it good for sensitive skin ?
Start your review of Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream!
a month agoGlendale , AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Had 2 deluxe size samples of this and really have been enjoying it. It's not too watery and feels nice under the eyes. It hydrates my skin and doesn't leave any white little bumps underneath. Will purchase a full size once I'm done.
4 days ago
This eye cream is great. When I put it on it makes my eyes feel more awake and refreshed. The product is also affordable, which is always nice. However, I’m not giving it 5 stars because I wish it had more anti-aging benefits.
a month agoCliffside Pk, NJ
this works very well to perk up your eyes in the mornings, or for tired eyes. however I felt like I needed to use more product than comparable eye creams to feel that effect. still good to have.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is no joke. I’ve only used it a few times so far, but I’m obsessed. I notice and almost immediate reduction in darkness and my eye area looks so much brighter, hydrated, and refreshed. The packaging is also bomb. No mess and I love the applicator. I want to try popping it in the fridge to see if it’ll get cold and feel nice under the eye as well.
a month agoTampa, FL
This is a good one for the day and before makeup! It’s a lotion/cream consistency. I like the the easy applicator as well. I feel like it’s hydrating but doesn’t feel heavy at all
2 months ago
This product is so-so. I don’t love it, but I don’t dislike it either. It is light and goes on smooth, absorbing quickly. It works very well underneath concealer, and doesn’t make makeup look caked or creased. However, I don’t notice any benefit after months of daily use. It doesn’t appear to de-puff, smooth fine lines, or brighten.
2 days agoEau Claire, WI
I use this as my day time eye cream and I feel that it gives me awake looking eyes. I have issues with hollow under eyes and this helps to plump them up and look lively.
2 months ago
Me encanta este producto me hidrata la sona de la ohera super pero lo mas que me gusta es la forma de aplicacion super facil no tienes que usar tus dedos a demas te da masaje y tienes esa sensacion de frio por la bolita si lo metes al refri lo vas a 😍
a month agoSeven Valleys, PA
Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream uploaded by Brittain S.
This is liquid silk for your eyes! I'm a mom, a mom who doesn't get adequate sleep because I need my ME TIME after mini me's bedtime! I get the dark, puffy bags that make me feel like the Crypt Keeper with my both sunken and swollen sockets! I love the application. I keep this cold so that when I use it, it gives my under eye the quick shock it needs to make me look semi-human in the early mornings. It's so invigorating! Poof! After a frw seconds of cool, creamy bliss, my eyes snap back to reality and continue to hold up my heavy eyes without collapsing under the pressure. I recommend this to anyone whose eyes ride the proverbial struggle bus in the AM. Now my only bags are Chanel. Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream #clinique #eyelove #followback #skincare #morningroutine #skinlove
5 days agoPlant City, FL
The Clinique Pep-Start eye cream is probably the only eye cream i will ever use! i tend to stay up late at night studying and this product alleviates my under-eye darkness!

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Does Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream provide a long term solution to help stop under eye dark circles or is it just a quick fix?
3 months ago
Morgan S. 2 months ago
Yes, i absolutely love this! Gives you that energized awake look. LOVE applying fresh out of the shower in the mornings. :)
4 months ago
Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream does this stuff help with puffiness? What about those dark circles under eyes??
Casey R. 3 months ago
I would say that this helps your under eyes just look generally healthier. I use it in the morning and I’ve gone through a couple now. Would recommend!