BY CLINIQUE #38 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: All.

A pep rush for eyes. Just 3 seconds to look wide awake, refreshed. Hydrates, brightens, perks you up. Its cool touch and de-puffing tip help keep eyes looking fresh. Smooths the way for makeup, too. Have it on hand. Ophthalmologist Tested

• Anyone happy with their Sephora play box this month? I’m ...3 Answers
  • Looking into buying this. Is it good for dark circles?4 Answers
  • Does this help with  puffines?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Theresa M.
I love the way this eye cream feels under my eyes. I am not certain if this eye cream is specifically for a morning routine or not but I used it in the evening last night and I loved it!
I did notice that I had super shiny under eyes after applying it...not too sure if you have ever tried a eye cream and had a similar thing happen (then you would know what I am referring to).
Typically when I see this result in eye creams I can pretty much bet on it being a no-go under my makeup. That has just been my experience in the past but I have yet to wear this eye cream under my makeup. If I do I will update this review.
The shiny under-eye thing makes my dark circles super noticeable so for me this is not brightening at all but the next morning I was really happy with the results. I had minimal fine lines, puffiness and my under eye area felt moisturized and looked brighter! So far this would not replace the eye cream in my current routine but it has been nice to test out I especially love the tingling feeling you get after it is applied!
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Since I have really dark under eyes with fine lines, I use an eye cream every day and night. I received a trial size of the Clinique pep-start eye cream in my Sephora Play! Box and I've been using it for only a week and I like it. I don't think it's suppose to really help get rid of wrinkles and aging but it claims to brighten underneath the eyes and help you look more awake so I use this every morning. I love the way it feels and glides on. I love how well it moisturizes that sensitive area around my eyes. I don't see a huge difference in brightness but that area does look more awake. It doesn't irritate or sting which I love because a lot of creams have stung in the past. I don't recommend using it as a nighttime eye cream but I think it's a great way to use to start the day and to take care of that area around the eyes.
Nancy N.
Firstly, I don't have dark circles to deal with, but from time to time puffiness (aka bags).  I was just seeing that I needed more moisture because the skin under my eyes was looking a bit tired.  I've been using this tube for about 2 months now and use it morning and night.   A little goes a long way.  I put it on at least 10 minutes before I start my makeup routine to allow the skin to just soak it in and it has added a more youthful brighter glow at least with my skin I've seen the difference.  Hydrated and happy with no oily residue.  I will re-purchase this when I run out.
Kate T.
I received this product as a sample from Sephora and liked it so much I've went and brought the full size. I like to use this product in the mornings after I've washed my face to help brighten and de-puff my undereyes. It is a necessity for early mornings when I haven't gotten enough sleep. I also like to use it before my makeup application to ensure smooth and hydrated undereyes. I find that I don't need to use as much undereye concealer on days when I use this eye cream. Pro Tip: Leave this cream in your fridge to really feel refreshed and awake! I actually look forward to waking up early to use it!
Genny C.
Newport News
I like this eye cream a lot! It took me a little while to like it but I’m almost out and I can see a difference! It is very hydrating which is great for my dry under eye area. I use this morning and night and sometimes in between if I’m looking/feeling dry. I don’t use the little ball applicator I just squeeze it onto the tip of my ring fingers and apply which works better for me. You have to be careful when closing the tube because it can be messy. My first use I accidentally squeezed a lot of product out while trying to close it, unnecessary waste. All in all I would definitely recommend!!
Megan G.
I just put this on my eyes for the first time and didn't really see a difference. But then I took a picture and could really see brightening on the eye I used it on versus the eye I didn't use it on. I'll attach a photo so you can see. The eye on the left side has it. I then put it on the other eye and checked after a few minutes and it was brighter too. I haven't tried makeup over it yet and I can't say what the long-term effects are, but the brightening itself is pretty impressive.
Katie K.
Navarre, FL
I really did not like the applicator for this product. I feel like it would have been much more effect with a steal applicator. I felt like the plastic rugged at my skin. That’s the last thing I wants for my under eyes. I would rather purchase a different product with a better applicator then this one. I received it in gratis and only used it about half way before just finally throwing it away. The moisturizer it’s self wasn’t bad. It wasn’t too thick and it absorbed quickly. But like I said the application method was what ruined it for me.
Rachel T.
Manchester
I use this eye cream every morning to moisturizer my under eyes before putting any concealer on. This is a light weight formula that blends into the skin with no irritation whatsoever! I’ve repurchased this countless times and will continue to do so. If you’re looking for a product to hydrate your eye area and create a good base for eye makeup, I would try this! Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
It's an okay product overall. It leaves my under-eye moisturize and perhaps a little too moisturized if that makes any sense. I have combination skin so I tend to get oily under my eyes and my T-Zone area. I typically go towards things that my skin absorbs really quickly and I can't say that this does that for me but overall it is a decent product. I actually have put it all over my face and it worked well. If you do have combination skin I recommend to try out a sample before actually buying and see if it works for you.
Cassady R.
Gretna
I love this eye cream it really moisturizes under my eyes and is great for the winter because my under eyes typically get super dry. This kept them looking fresh all year. I use this every night and every morning because I feel like after I was my face my whole face has the life sucked out of it and this put it back in, in the under eye area.
Lily D.
Concord, NH
Looking into buying this. Is it good for dark circles?
J :.
Is this worth it? I was able to test it out at ULTA, and it seemed to work well, but am wondering if there is a cheaper, comparable product out there, of if this is it.
adithi D.
durban
Does this help with fine lines?
Jaqueline G.
I've never used an eye cream and this is the one I'm interesting on getting, is it really worth it? What does?
Lisa F.