BY CLINIQUE #21 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Skin Types: All.

A pep rush for eyes. Just 3 seconds to look wide awake, refreshed. Hydrates, brightens, perks you up. Its cool touch and de-puffing tip help keep eyes looking fresh. Smooths the way for makeup, too. Have it on hand. Ophthalmologist Tested

• Anyone happy with their Sephora play box this month? I’m excited ...3 Answers
  • Do you guys think that this product works?? Clinique Pep-Start™ E...1 Answers
  • Does this product look okay with makeup over it? I hate when some...2 Answers
Reviews (1948)
Buy on Sephora
Theresa M.
I love the way this eye cream feels under my eyes. I am not certain if this eye cream is specifically for a morning routine or not but I used it in the evening last night and I loved it!
I did notice that I had super shiny under eyes after applying it...not too sure if you have ever tried a eye cream and had a similar thing happen (then you would know what I am referring to).
Typically when I see this result in eye creams I can pretty much bet on it being a no-go under my makeup. That has just been my experience in the past but I have yet to wear this eye cream under my makeup. If I do I will update this review.
The shiny under-eye thing makes my dark circles super noticeable so for me this is not brightening at all but the next morning I was really happy with the results. I had minimal fine lines, puffiness and my under eye area felt moisturized and looked brighter! So far this would not replace the eye cream in my current routine but it has been nice to test out I especially love the tingling feeling you get after it is applied!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in my January 2018 Play bag. It softened the skin around my eye in a way the  First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream doesn't, but it isn't as soothing to my eyes as the FAB. In the evening, I didn't really notice any difference, so decided to try it in the morning as a wake me up. In the morning it did reduce some unexpected puffiness and cleared some unexpected redness, though it didn't get rid of the redness completely. I like it, but not sure I'll repurchase. While it seems to be something I could use in conjunction with my FAB (FAB at night, Pep in the morning), having to purchase something extra bothers me and isn't really financially feasible atm. The good news is that you don't need to use much of it, so if I did buy it, it would last awhile.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
An instant brightening and hydrating eye cream that features a blend of peptides to help combat the visible effects of your busy life.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Puffiness

If you want to know more…
This lightweight eye cream provides a rush of hydration and instant brightening so you look and feel refreshed, wide awake, and ready for anything in as little as three seconds. Its cool touch and de-puffing tip help keep eyes looking fresh while smoothing the way for makeup. Plus, its peptides help support natural collagen reserves that can be threatened by stress, fatigue, and lack of sleep—the tell-tale signs of your busy life.

Retails for $26.50
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
I wanted to like this product. If for no other reason than to redeem Clinique in my eyes. I used to use several products and they just stopped being effective. I started to think it was just overpriced hype. Knowing I was getting this in my Play box this month was a chance to fall in love with them all over again. But...nope. This product did nothing for me. Maybe I just don’t need it??? I saw no difference and can’t see the use in it.
Fernanda L.
I’m going to rate this product to 5 stars because it’s magical . I was using another eye cream for a really long time cause it was a pretty big container . But every time I put concealer my under eye will crack and look really crappy . So I hear amazing reviews in this one and I wanted to give it a try . Since the first night I used it I saw how different my concealer looked . Really really soft and creamy . Really hydrated as well.
Maggie X.
Phoenix
I much prefer clinique’s all about eyes rich to this newer pep start eye cream. I like the container that it comes in because the squeeze tube allows for better hygiene, but the formulation itself isn’t anything to write home about. there’s no scent, but the cream itself is so light that it doesn’t feel like it’s doing much. it’s not a bad option to try, but I wouldn’t opt for this choice first.
Melissa S.
I really wanted to like this product since Clinque has such a great reputation. However, it has done nothing for my eyes. In the morning, they are pretty puffy, and this cream does not de-puff them. My eyes do not look brighter at all and I find myself applying other products and makeup on top to get them to be brighter. It does do a good job of moisturizing the under-eye, but other than that, I am pretty disappointed.
Lauren 🎀.
Monterey Park, CA
Initially when I used this product I didn't see results and it stayed on the bottom of my beauty bag. I stumbled upon it again and decided to be more diligent and stay on a schedule with this cream. (Day and night) I can say that after using the entire contents of the tube my eyes seem brighter and more smooth. Would recommend to someone that is disciplined in a skincare routine.
Kari W.
Ironton
This maybe one of my new ride or die products. Being in my 30s with kids and  a crazy nurse schedule, sleep is not my friend people. I get black luggage under my eyes sometimes. Not to mention the faint hints *gulp* of fine lines. This is like an iron for the bags and plumps up the lines making me look like I have my life together. Which is far beyond the truth!
Lauren M.
Maple Shade, NJ
This product is amazing! I've purchased before and just recieved a sample in my Sephora Play Box, and I can't get enough of it. It really brightens your eyes, which is something I always have an issue with. I will definitely continue using this, and I definitely recommend this to anyone with the same issue. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it.
Jaqueline G.
I've never used an eye cream and this is the one I'm interesting on getting, is it really worth it? What does?
Kimberly e.
Has anyone tried this?what's your opinion?
adithi D.
durban
Does this help with fine lines?
Maria P.
Makawao, HI
Do I apply this only on the bottom or can I also apply it on the top of my eyelids?
Lisa F.