BY CLINIQUE

A pep rush for skin. In just 2 minutes, this refreshing pink gel mask transforms into a blanket of tiny, debris-lifting bubbles. Add water and it becomes a deep-cleansing lather. Skin looks energized, radiant, feels deeply purified.

How to Use:

Spread even layer over clean face, avoiding eye area. Leave on 2 minutes to let bubbles "bloom." To remove, massage with warm water while rinsing away. Pat dry. Follow with moisturizer.

Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
This felt like more of a cleanser than a mask. It applies as a very liquidy gel and starts bubbling on your face instantly. It bubbles for about a minute or so and after that is when I washed it off. While it’s bubbling, your face feels very tickley! I didn’t notice any differences to my skin after use. The only thing I did notice was that it made my skin dry. I needed to apply a moisturizer as soon as i dried my face off. All in all, it is an average product and I would probably not purchase it again.
Evelyn O.
La Verne, CA
this mask is so different from anything i have ever tried. I work at ulta and the clinque guy gave me a sample of it, and once i tried it it was a very cool process. it feels like your skin is tickling and it like starts to bubble on your face. Didnt see any major improvements other than softness, but overall i loved the process.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Received a sample of this mask in a sample pack from Sephora. Not sure exactly on how well it worked. I could feel the bubbles while the mask was resting on my face. However it felt more like a face wash than a mask. The day I used the mask in the shower in the am my colleagues at work complimented my skin saying it felt amazingly soft and looked glowing.3 people complimented my face that evening. So win! Willing to purchase to try out and see the longer term use effects.
Megan G.
This mask is awesome. It's so fun to use. It comes out in a pink gel-like substance that you put on your skin, but then it starts bubbling up and gets really bubbly. You can feel it bubbling up and it's a tingly, tickling feeling on your face. It's really fun! My face felt soft after use :)
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought this for $18 at Tj Maxx the other day. I love all the pep start products from clinique and this was no exception. The packaging is cute, love the green. The mask starts out as a pink gel then transforms on my face and begins to bubble, I could hear it bubbling up and feel it working. It was pricey so that is why I gave 4 stars, not 5.
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
This mask is super fun to use, it’s the first bubble mask I’ve actually tried. I did enjoy the feeling of the bubbles on my skin, my skin felt really refreshed afterwards. With that being said, I do think it’s a bit on the pricey side and I don’t know if it does a whole lot to improve any skin issues you may have so I might not recommend to someone looking for something that’s going to drastically improve their skin. I really just think this mask is fun to use every once and awhile.
Kristen F.
I didn't see where this was all that great. I didn't notice any more "bubbles" and foaming when I used this, and I felt like i had to use a lot more to wash my face than the average cleanser. I ended up using another cleanser to wash my face after this because it just didn't feel clean.
Amanda C.
Bay Shore, NY
Amazing daily mask. Whenever I feel like I need a deeper clean in the morning/evening or need a little jump start in the morning, this is my go to. For the price you get a ton of uses out of this tube. Worth every penny. Have repurchased multiple times.
shalena b.
irvine,ky
Loooove. This is such a unique product and I can really feel it cleaning my face. It definitely tickles and i can’t leave it on for more than the 2 minutes it recommends, but it’s super fun to use and I really enjoy it!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
This mask was awesome! It fizzed and bubbled and really made my face feel clean! It smelled great and the clear pink color was pretty! The price is a little high at 25ish but it was a great little mask to try!
S. W.
Is this mask drying?
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
How does this Clinique Pep-Start™ Double Bubble Purifying Mask work for those who have tried it? Is there a better one out there? @influenster
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this fruity smelling?
anastasia d.
Does this help with acne?
Darby S.