Clinique Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes 50 towelettes uploaded by Kim R.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pack of refreshing wipes that remove surface dirt and oil while gently exfoliating for skin that's softer and smoother. Solutions for:- Pores- Uneven texture- DrynessIf you want to know more… Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes help keep skin out of trouble by removing the excess oil, dirt, and debris that can clog pores. They smooth skin through mild exfoliation, instantly moisturize, and prep skin for flawless makeup application. Great for all skin types, they are perfect to use on the face, neck, chest, upper arms, and back. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product comes in a pack of 50 so it's perfect for refreshing skin post-workout, pre-date, and any time you want a quick pick-me-up. see more...

• Are this gentle enough for sensitive ...Yes! I have super sensitive sk... 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Shante F.
Shante F.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: CLINIQUE Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes 50 towelettes
Absolutely love these pep start quick cleansing wipes from Clinique are amazing! They cleanse and exfoliate your skin. Great to use in the morning before applying your makeup. They're gentle perfect for all skin types. Great for people with sensitive skin. They're safe to use around the eye area! They also never dry out:) each towelette has enough treatment from your skin. A great way to save some money is to cut the towelettes in half so you'll have more towelettes:)
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Seriously this is just amazing. I bought this before going to Vegas because it was during the summer and I already knew it was going to be hot and I was going to sweat. I hate sweating. I also don't like my sweat just staying on me. So I knew I needed this. I would simply use one of these wipes and it immediately made my body feel clean. I recommend this for the gym as well
Hope S.
Hope S.
I love the fact that these are makeup wipes that actually securely close rather than having this obnoxious tabs that are always flipping open. I like using these as cleansing wipes rather than makeup removing wipes, as the exfoliating aspect doesn't really work around the eyes. It does leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean afterwards.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Finally make-up removing wipes that close securely! Thank you! Most of the other options I purchase have to be thrown away after two weeks because they dry out. These are affordable, you get a bunch in the pack and they don't dry out! Woo hoo! Will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Review for: CLINIQUE Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes 50 towelettes
I absolutely love these. I'm really lazy when it comes to skincare. These take off my makeup and actually clean my skin.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: CLINIQUE Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes 50 towelettes
This was my first time trying more high end makeup remover wipes, and probably my last. These wipes did not perform better than my drugstore wipes, and my cheaper wipes actually took my eye makeup off better. I felt these wipes had more of a pull on my skin, which I didn't like around the eye area. They were also not as saturated as I would have liked. Giving 3 stars for the packaging and because they did take some of my makeup off. A huge disappointment because I enjoy the rest of the pep-start line. Will not repurchase, would not recommend.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Review for: CLINIQUE Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes 50 towelettes
I am so in love with these wipes!!! They are the best I have ever used the even remove makeup! You can use them to just wash your face before your makeup!! They smell fantastic!! They leave your face feeling refreshed and clean!! I highly recommend them I got them at Marshall's for $10!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Review for: CLINIQUE Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes 50 towelettes
This wipe takes all my makeup off!! It is a Mua's dream!! Light weight and smooth!! Takes off everything; eye makeup, glitter, and thick foundation!! It's more affordable than high end wipes! Definitely a must have!
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Jacksonville , AL
Review for: CLINIQUE Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes 50 towelettes
Do not care for these wipes. I would much rather go through my morning skin care routine regardless. They do not remove product or left over dirt from skin. Simple wipes are half the price and so much better.
Callista S.
Callista S.
Salinas, CA
Review for: CLINIQUE Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes 50 towelettes
These are officially my new favorite makeup wipes. They are so much better than the Mac ones and don't give my sensitive skin a rash like MAC did. They're a little pricey I found mine for $10 at marshalls but I think it's a better value than the ones you purchase at Mac.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Are this gentle enough for sensitive skin?