CLINIQUE Pep-Start Pout Perfecting Balm uploaded by Rhonda S.CLINIQUE Pep-Start Pout Perfecting Balm uploaded by Lillie S.CLINIQUE Pep-Start Pout Perfecting Balm uploaded by Jihen B.

BY CLINIQUE

A moisturizing treatment balm to instantly pep up lips with deep hydration and a kiss of color. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Pep-Start Pout Perfecting Balm provides instant hydration and lasting moisturization to lips. One smooth, even swipe hydrates and conditions, leaving lips feeling soothed and comfortable. Perfect to wear alone or under lipstick for an extra moisture boost, it comes in three luscious shades plus a clear, non-tinted balm. This product is allergy and dermatologist tested, and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Guava, Cherry
Went to Rite Aid one night for a few snacks. I didn't plan on buying any beauty products, just looking around, but ended up with this balm. I think I have a new favorite! I bought this gloss in Cherry and Guava. It's a sheer/moderate coverage on me with a tiny bit of glow that looks great with a fair, light medium and olive complexions. Slight pigmented color. It sticks great to my lips and lasts for freaking ever. It stayed on for almost six hours, through meals, before I felt like I needed to reaapply.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Clear, Tangerine, Guava, Cherry
I tried all of them, and was pleasantly surprised. They have a lot of color for a lip balm and are very hydrating. As far as Clinique products go, the price isn't bad but it could honestly be a bit less. I think these would do much better if they were 13.50 to be honest. People would be more inspired to take two home rather than just one.
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Hedgesville
Review for: Cherry
This is an awesome product well made glides on like silk and so hygratying for your lips shiney but not to shiney can mix and match vety affordable to wear daily perfect gift for back to school birthday any occasion
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Cherry
I like this colors for the night I like it this color its more better I like for the night and also you can use whatever colors its best suave nice gentle its great color its nice I buy in Manhattan store its nice affordable I would like to recommend to other its nice makeup
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Cherry
This such an amazing product! Its very moisturizing on the lips and it also adds really nice color. You can also put this over top of a lipstick to make it more glossy looking. For sure would purchase again.
Mohinur F.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips are always dry and chapped. I usually used burts and bees lip balm and I was in a beauty store and came across this. I gave it a try and I am loving it. It moisturizes and makes my lips look fuller
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Review for: Cherry
Very hydrating and has good pegmentation. It has decent packaging as well.  I bought it at sephora and it is easy to use. However, I do prefer the chubby sticks. The price is good for a Clinique product. I would recommend this to others looking for a tinted lip balm.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Cherry
20 bucks right for a kiss of color that hardly hydrates but so called preps your lips but impossible to apply say a liquid lippie on hydrated lips lol ughhhh don't waste your money friends
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Review for: Clear
Very moisturizing nice and light feeling on the lips. You have to reapply alot but that's fine. It saved my dry chapped lips and made them silky smooth.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Review for: Clear
Liked this product. The texture was nice and slick. I wish it lasted longer. I do love the whole pep start line. Would recommend and will try more colors.
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip balm won't the price tag?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?
Karen R.
Karen R.
Watertown, MN
What are the ingredients?
Hey im a youtuber and im staring i would love to review your product for free can u please give me a call to 7867400756 please thanks
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooh, this looks amazing! Is it more of a lipstick, or gloss?