BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturize...1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel go...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from m...2 Answers
CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "This is so hydrating!! My skin stays hydrate all day! The packaging is so cute and so worth it. It exceeds my expectations! I don't mind paying 9.50 for it because a little goes a longggg way! This is my second time buying it." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this really helped with that. It’s a pretty gentle product after I used this I wanted to use more Clinique products it was overall a good experience." in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive when I try new products on it. With this lotion my skin never broke out. I used this after skiing in below 0 temperatures and my skin got back to normal fast. I also enjoyed the smell because it wasn't overpowering but it also didn't smell just like chemicals!" in 4 reviews
Sonia M.
Love this product. If you have dry skin, it moisturizers really well. I use it under my primer and I could almost skip the primer part and just use this under my foundation . I would highly recommend this to others
Daniella M.
cambridgeshire
This cream is a must for winter as I tend to get more dry than oily skin as I do have combination skin and this just completely blurs out the patches and I only have to use a tiny amount of product however I gave it a four star because I you do have to keep reapply a little bit through out the day especially if u wear make up but a little goes a long way.
Kayleigh B.
Really hydrating moisturiser. Quite thick so I don’t tend to use it in the morning as I feel it drys my makeup out too quickly. However, if I am going makeup free, this moisturiser gives a natural blurring filter to the skin which is very flattering.
Kiera N.
Middlesbrough , Middlesbrough
Nice moisturiser however feels slightly greasy on skin. It is gentle and soothing just needs time to sink into the skin. Have used it quite a lot and still find the texture odd however it is a nice product
Hayley W.
Kent
I would say this is more primer than moisturiser - it has the siliconey feel of primers like the Smashbox Photofinish or the Benefit POREfessional - though it does give a little hit of hydration, particularly when paired with serum. Like other silicone based primers, its best used sparingly. When I used too much it made the foundation on my nose break up. But used in small amounts it's incredibly effective at making your makeup last longer. H x
Lia D.
Scarborough , ON
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It’s my current favourite. I love the whipped almost gel-like consistency it’s very easily applied and absorbed. Leaves my skin very soft and supple with no residue or heaviness. It’s extremely lightweight but still very effective in moisturizing. I really appreciated that the product had no fragrance and didn’t break out my sensitive acne prone skin. Amazing product Clinique, I have to get more!
Iona P.
London
My new favourite moisturiser! I got this as a sample from Sephora and fell in love with it. I have very sensitive skin so struggle to find moisturisers that don't make my skin sore. I've found this moisturiser great - it almost acts as a primer too and as I have dry patches it helps to smooth the skin before foundation. Highly recommend!
Carlee C.
Sarnia
Non greasy formula so it's great for a morning moisturizer under foundation . Smells great . You may want a slightly heavier one for night time if you have super dry skin but for a day time moisturizer Its great!
Aisys A.
Ottawa, ON
Got this product in a 500 point perk from Sephora. I was expecting to like this more than I actually did. Skin feels moisturized but it's also a little thicker than I'm used to with moisturizers so it was a little too heavy for me. Don't think I would purchase full size based on that.
Sara A.
SLOUGH
This clinique pep-start moisterizer has to be the best cream ever!! Especially if your skin is very dry!! U can use it with or without make up too! Love how it deeply penetrates into the skin leaving it silky and soft !
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?