BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturize...1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel go...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from m...2 Answers
Mandi I.
Lincoln park , MI
Love love love. Can act as a primer and moisturizer if needed and really does help blur my pores in my trouble areas. This is a staple in my bag
Amber M.
Tried to use thos as a primer & made my face really dry . i think my face is to sensative for this because it burned a little while applying .
Ada R.
I've been loving this it really does blur your imperfections out very nice moisturizing all in all I would say this is a really good product
Elizabeth M.
Seaside, CA
I really love this. I definitely feel like it smooths out the lines and makes my pores appear smaller which helps with my makeup application.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
I noticed an extreme difference with the notice of my pores with this product. I recommend it to everyone who complains about that issue !
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
I really loved this product! Worked like a dream! It's definitely a must try! I got a sample at Sephora and I would definitely purchase it!
Melanie K.
I received a sample of this in a Play! box and was really happy with the formulation. I found it to work wells with my combination skin.
Barbara N.
Did not like this! It left my skin very sticky and it was too thick! If you apply anything over this it will make it blotchy! Not a fan
Keishla T.
Bradenton, FL
Well clinique is one of my favorite brands out there Ilove their products from face cloths to scrubs, hydration really all of it!!
Alejandra M.
Is fresh, have a good smell, is practice and small (good to take to any place) it was the first time tasting it and it was awesome.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?