BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturize...1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel go...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from m...2 Answers
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Found this moisturizer to be a surprise.. it goes on light weight and works well!! Helps moisturize and gives a matte finish thru out the day!! I would definitely recommend trying it out!! It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Charca M.
I like how it gives a matte base to my face before applying foundation. It's kind of similar to Smashbox primers. I like it and I use it to keep my makeup matte all day.
Rachel B.
Depew, NY
This moisturizer is decent. It doesnt provide the level of moisture I prefer for my dry skin, but it did help improve the look of my complexion and "blur" imperfections.
Kaitlin M.
La Follette, TN
This is one of my favorite moisturizers! It's super thick and hydrating and when applied before makeup it leaves your skin looking flawless. A little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price!
Sara A.
Orlando, FL
Got this item on a monthly box and it has worked miracles, living in FL, where your makeup is ruined by the humidity, with this product on my face , my make up will last for hours.
Ayleena I.
Somersworth, NH
I have very dry skin and this really helped with that. It’s a pretty gentle product after I used this I wanted to use more Clinique products it was overall a good experience.
Kristina T.
Elyria, OH
Their are so many moisterizers I don't like but this one is amazing and does not leave your face oily after. It smells amazing and leaves your skin refreshed
Courtney C.
Love this stuff I received it in my Sephora box and have reached for this everyday! I will be purchasing the full size!! My skin feels amazing after use.
Melissa S.
Blaine, WA
I love this product it's so light and literally feels refreshing on your skin like water. I have also found it's given my skin a more youthful looking
Karsyn D.
Is face this product a 5 out of 5 because it made my face feel very soft and hydrated and I saw the difference in a very time I can't get over it!!!
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?