BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good mo...2 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hive...2 Answers
CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "This is so hydrating!! My skin stays hydrate all day! The packaging is so cute and so worth it. It exceeds my expectations! I don't mind paying 9.50 for it because a little goes a longggg way! This is my second time buying it." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this really helped with that. It’s a pretty gentle product after I used this I wanted to use more Clinique products it was overall a good experience." in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive when I try new products on it. With this lotion my skin never broke out. I used this after skiing in below 0 temperatures and my skin got back to normal fast. I also enjoyed the smell because it wasn't overpowering but it also didn't smell just like chemicals!" in 4 reviews
Karina P.
Ceres, CA
I got a sample of this from my Play By Sephora box and I didnt love it. I didn't feel like it moisturized my face at all. I saw no change and this definitely did not work for me.
Faviola V.
Bakersfield , CA
After I had my baby my face was so dry and I had never had this happen to me. Thanks to this face cream I was able to save my face and now you would never tell I ever had dryness
ILIA R.
FORT WORTH, TX
This is a nice daily moisturizer, I liked it and I have combination skin, it did not make my skin oily but when using it I will pair it with a mat primer before foundation.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Found this moisturizer to be a surprise.. it goes on light weight and works well!! Helps moisturize and gives a matte finish thru out the day!! I would definitely recommend trying it out!! It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Jennifer P.
Portland , OR
Really nice moisturizer leaves the face feeling fresh and ready for the day. My skin is super soft after I put this on my face. I've only used it once but would get it again. I like their products a lot.
Rachel B.
Depew, NY
This moisturizer is decent. It doesnt provide the level of moisture I prefer for my dry skin, but it did help improve the look of my complexion and "blur" imperfections.
Kaitlin M.
La Follette, TN
This is one of my favorite moisturizers! It's super thick and hydrating and when applied before makeup it leaves your skin looking flawless. A little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price!
Ayleena I.
Somersworth, NH
Sara A.
Orlando, FL
Got this item on a monthly box and it has worked miracles, living in FL, where your makeup is ruined by the humidity, with this product on my face , my make up will last for hours.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am OBSESSED with this moisturizer/primer.

It went on buttery smooth and the texture is very thick and creamy. A little does go a loooooong way.

Not only did this make my sling so luscious and soft feeling it seemed to really enhance my makeup wear time.

I highly recommend.

Perfect for combination skin that is acne prone.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.