BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturize...1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel go...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from m...2 Answers
Courtney L.
This stuff feels nice and moisturizing but isn't the greatest as a primer. I prefer the NYX pore filling primer which really blurs everything out and is a lot cheaper than this. I had a sample of it and didn't even go through the whole thing.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is beautiful used as a primer! It's a 2 for 1 product! It's a great moisturizer & an even better primer! It really does blur the skin & fills in pores beautifully! This is my new holy grail primer! It is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it!
Nur A.
I'm picky about my moisturizer and Clinique makes some amazing ones. It is incredible, it works on my skin type (combination) as well as pretty much every skin type. It's really good and I would repurchase
Lina J.
I really enjoyed this moisturizer but it got me oily super fast! If you are a stay home mommy you will like it for every day use. Got it in my Sephora play box. Will not buy just because it didn't worked on my oily skin!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is so hydrating!! My skin stays hydrate all day! The packaging is so cute and so worth it. It exceeds my expectations! I don't mind paying 9.50 for it because a little goes a longggg way! This is my second time buying it.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer! Its lightweight and moisturizing without weighing down your skin. Leaves skin soft and beautiful and feeling great!
Alex B.
Nashville, TN
As a huge Clinique fan, I was a little disappointed by this moisturizer. It left my skin feeling sticky and oily, even under my foundation. It was gentle on the skin, but I think all Clinique products are. I won't be buying again nor would I really recommend.
Sara M.
Waco, TX
Received a sample and was not very impressed. The formula did not feel very moisturizing at all and the formulation made it difficult to apply with out tugging excessively at the skin. I would not purchase this.
Ana A.
Houston
Good moisturizer. Nothing spectacular for me. It is a good product, a bit expensive. Not the best product of Clinique but I like the consistency and the way it apply. The packaging is nice. Good for oily skin.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Really good moisturizer and primer at the same time and really good product to blur pores. Leaves skin hydrated and smooth for amazing make up application. Best part it has no smell and feels very light weight.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?