BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturize...1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel go...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from m...2 Answers
CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "This is so hydrating!! My skin stays hydrate all day! The packaging is so cute and so worth it. It exceeds my expectations! I don't mind paying 9.50 for it because a little goes a longggg way! This is my second time buying it." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this really helped with that. It’s a pretty gentle product after I used this I wanted to use more Clinique products it was overall a good experience." in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive when I try new products on it. With this lotion my skin never broke out. I used this after skiing in below 0 temperatures and my skin got back to normal fast. I also enjoyed the smell because it wasn't overpowering but it also didn't smell just like chemicals!" in 4 reviews
Sara M.
Waco, TX
Received a sample and was not very impressed. The formula did not feel very moisturizing at all and the formulation made it difficult to apply with out tugging excessively at the skin. I would not purchase this.
Ana A.
Houston
Good moisturizer. Nothing spectacular for me. It is a good product, a bit expensive. Not the best product of Clinique but I like the consistency and the way it apply. The packaging is nice. Good for oily skin.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
It's just so so good. It makes my makeup so much smoother. My face so moisturized and the price point is super cheap it's only 28 at that price I'm picking up a few ! I can use it without makeup or under it.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
Really good moisturizer and primer at the same time and really good product to blur pores. Leaves skin hydrated and smooth for amazing make up application. Best part it has no smell and feels very light weight.
Kaitlyn A.
Bristow, VA
This product is AMAZING! It's so moisturizing, and it doesn't make the face too oily or greasy. You can use it before makeup or on a bare face to wear all day. Definitely worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
Really like this moisturizer. I have extremely oily skin and this helps my skin get the moisture and refreshement it needs without making my skin feeling heavy or greasy. Not very expensive either :)
Dakota R.
Eutawville, SC
I use this as a primer. It reduces the appearance of my pores but it doesn't clog them. Feels pretty good on the skin, but sometimes it can tingle a little. I do love it though. Give it a try!
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
This makes my skin feel AMAZING! I put it on my hand in the store and was hooked. It's really a primer and moisturizer in one. It fills in pores and makes the skin look so smooth and soft! Highly recommend this product
Fabbe V.
Bakersfield, CA
After I had my baby my face was so dry and I had never had this happen to me. Thanks to this face cream I was able to save my face and now you would never tell I ever had dryness
Karina P.
Ceres, CA
I got a sample of this from my Play By Sephora box and I didnt love it. I didn't feel like it moisturized my face at all. I saw no change and this definitely did not work for me.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?