BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good mo...2 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hive...2 Answers
CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "This is so hydrating!! My skin stays hydrate all day! The packaging is so cute and so worth it. It exceeds my expectations! I don't mind paying 9.50 for it because a little goes a longggg way! This is my second time buying it." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this really helped with that. It’s a pretty gentle product after I used this I wanted to use more Clinique products it was overall a good experience." in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive when I try new products on it. With this lotion my skin never broke out. I used this after skiing in below 0 temperatures and my skin got back to normal fast. I also enjoyed the smell because it wasn't overpowering but it also didn't smell just like chemicals!" in 4 reviews
Erika J.
Cambridge, MA
I received this product in a Sephora Play box and after 2 days of use I was sold. I went to Sephora and purchased it right away. It makes my foundation look great and keeps my skin hydrated. It eliminates a step in my skincare routine. Great moisturizer and primer in one.
Amri L.
Philadelphia, PA
I was first introduced to this product by getting a small size version of it in my Sephora Play monthly subscription box. I have oily skin and my skin scars easily. This item keeps my oily skin at Bay and it helps with the diminishing appearance of my acne scars
Krystal I.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used this several times, and it does what it's supposed to do. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy like some other moisturizers do, and gives my skin a nice shine to it. I'd recommend.
Meg D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have combination (oily & dry) skin. Feels quite hydrating but does slightly mattify the skin. I think this product works best as a primer, under makeup application. Wish it was not jar packaging, much prefer a pump/tube. No offensive scent
Jackie B.
Austin, TX
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Just a regular moisturizer with light face primer. It did not blur out my pores. I think it is overly hyped for what you get. It has thick texture and not very smooth to apply. Great idea to mix moisturizer with primer but the execution can be improved.
Courtney L.
This stuff feels nice and moisturizing but isn't the greatest as a primer. I prefer the NYX pore filling primer which really blurs everything out and is a lot cheaper than this. I had a sample of it and didn't even go through the whole thing.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is beautiful used as a primer! It's a 2 for 1 product! It's a great moisturizer & an even better primer! It really does blur the skin & fills in pores beautifully! This is my new holy grail primer! It is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it!
Lina J.
I really enjoyed this moisturizer but it got me oily super fast! If you are a stay home mommy you will like it for every day use. Got it in my Sephora play box. Will not buy just because it didn't worked on my oily skin!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.