BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturize...1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel go...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from m...2 Answers
Cassandra G.
I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora bag. Ok, it's not awful. I think I expected it to be much more hydrating than it was. It does have a silicone-like feel to it, so be aware when you try to apply your makeup. Otherwise, it's a decent primer. Not a stupendous moisturizer, but for what it is? I recommend it.
Tina D.
Got a sample in my Play box. Wanted to love it but it doesn't really blur my pores. I like the consistency and it's good for oily skin but I don't think it's doing anything for me. Ill keep using and see how it goes
Erika J.
Cambridge, MA
I received this product in a Sephora Play box and after 2 days of use I was sold. I went to Sephora and purchased it right away. It makes my foundation look great and keeps my skin hydrated. It eliminates a step in my skincare routine. Great moisturizer and primer in one.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
The Clinique Pep-Starr HydroBlur Moisturizer is definitely worth the splurge if your looking for great new moisturizer product. I would recommend to all skin type , the Pep Start eye cream is equally good 😊
Amri L.
Philadelphia, PA
I was first introduced to this product by getting a small size version of it in my Sephora Play monthly subscription box. I have oily skin and my skin scars easily. This item keeps my oily skin at Bay and it helps with the diminishing appearance of my acne scars
Krystal I.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used this several times, and it does what it's supposed to do. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy like some other moisturizers do, and gives my skin a nice shine to it. I'd recommend.
Amber H.
I will NEVER use a Clinique product EVER again. Every product I use not only made me have a rash on my face but gave me permanent whips on my skin! It was/is horrible! I do not recommend!
Jackie B.
Austin, TX
My skin is very sensitive when I try new products on it. With this lotion my skin never broke out. I used this after skiing in below 0 temperatures and my skin got back to normal fast. I also enjoyed the smell because it wasn't overpowering but it also didn't smell just like chemicals!
Meg D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have combination (oily & dry) skin. Feels quite hydrating but does slightly mattify the skin. I think this product works best as a primer, under makeup application. Wish it was not jar packaging, much prefer a pump/tube. No offensive scent
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
Just a regular moisturizer with light face primer. It did not blur out my pores. I think it is overly hyped for what you get. It has thick texture and not very smooth to apply. Great idea to mix moisturizer with primer but the execution can be improved.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?