BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturize...1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel go...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from m...2 Answers
Allison H.
Grayson, KY
Love it!! Texture is awesome, very thick at first but blends right into the skin without a greasy residue. It just feels right and it relaxing to apply. Went above and beyond my expectations. It is quite pricey but worth it!! Probably will not repurchase bc of price but i was a splurge buy.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I received this product in my Sephora box, and I'm glad I got it as a sample rather than purchasing it. I wanted to like this product, but it just didn't work for me. The texture is thick and pasty. It's supposed to be a moisturizer but it didn't absorb onto my skin very well. My skin type is combination. It might work for someone who has dry skin?
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Great, lightweight moisturizer for combo/oily skin. It doesn't leave you feeling like you never moisturized at all, but it still gives you a smooth, matte look. Almost like you put a primer on. I believe it's only around $30 too, which is a great price for a luxury brand moisturizer.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this moisturizer/primer in my Sephora play. It is fragrance free, a little goes along ways and it is medium consistency of creamy. I applied it all over my face as a day cream bc I didn't feel like wearing makeup today. My face feels hydrated and moisturized.
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
I loveeeeee this moisturizer! It literally "blurs" out everything! Your pores, fine lines, everything! It's so smoothing on your skin! Will repurchase when I run out! Great job Clinique!! CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Kyra A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is really thick and absorbs into the skin too fast to blend into my skin. I also have oily skin and I think this is more for someone with drier skin. I still used my primer because I don't think it would've worked well as a primer.
Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
I was not as impressed with this as I expected to be. The smell is a little offputting and it didn't settle well on my dry skin. Even after it had dried down, as soon as I started my makeup routine, the product began to pill. It's great if I'm having a no makeup day- but aside from that I was not all that impressed!
Olivia V.
I enjoy this specially because I have oily skin. It appears to be a lotion but on the skin it feels more of a gel. It disappears into my skin quickly leaving no residue or shin. It is somewhat hydrating.... but... not that much so I would not recommend this for dry skin.
Marisa M.
Beaverton , OR
I bought the travel size version because I ran out of my usual while on vacation. It wasn't heavy and very light. I had to use a lot on my face because it felt like it wasn't spreading much. Didn't react badly to this product but didn't moisturize my face enough. Would recommend more for oily skin.
Lisset L.
Los Angeles, CA
I was given this as a gift and I loved it! Only reason I haven't repurchased it is because I've been trying so many new skin products lately and haven't needed to buy any new moisturizers. When I do run out of everything I'm sampling now this moisturizer is definitely on my list of purchasing!
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?