BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good mo...2 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hive...2 Answers
CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "This is so hydrating!! My skin stays hydrate all day! The packaging is so cute and so worth it. It exceeds my expectations! I don't mind paying 9.50 for it because a little goes a longggg way! This is my second time buying it." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this really helped with that. It’s a pretty gentle product after I used this I wanted to use more Clinique products it was overall a good experience." in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive when I try new products on it. With this lotion my skin never broke out. I used this after skiing in below 0 temperatures and my skin got back to normal fast. I also enjoyed the smell because it wasn't overpowering but it also didn't smell just like chemicals!" in 4 reviews
Carly S.
Littleton, CO
I really wanted to love this product. The name alone made me grab it off the shelf and take it home to try. It felt great going on my skin, and my face was so smooth. When I applied my foundation over top of it, everything went wrong. When blending out my foundation it started balling up on my skin and made a huge mess. I think this product might work for some, but just didn't make the cut for me.
Allison H.
Grayson, KY
Love it!! Texture is awesome, very thick at first but blends right into the skin without a greasy residue. It just feels right and it relaxing to apply. Went above and beyond my expectations. It is quite pricey but worth it!! Probably will not repurchase bc of price but i was a splurge buy.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this moisturizer/primer in my Sephora play. It is fragrance free, a little goes along ways and it is medium consistency of creamy. I applied it all over my face as a day cream bc I didn't feel like wearing makeup today. My face feels hydrated and moisturized.
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
I loveeeeee this moisturizer! It literally "blurs" out everything! Your pores, fine lines, everything! It's so smoothing on your skin! Will repurchase when I run out! Great job Clinique!! CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Kyra A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is really thick and absorbs into the skin too fast to blend into my skin. I also have oily skin and I think this is more for someone with drier skin. I still used my primer because I don't think it would've worked well as a primer.
Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
I was not as impressed with this as I expected to be. The smell is a little offputting and it didn't settle well on my dry skin. Even after it had dried down, as soon as I started my makeup routine, the product began to pill. It's great if I'm having a no makeup day- but aside from that I was not all that impressed!
Marisa M.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought the travel size version because I ran out of my usual while on vacation. It wasn't heavy and very light. I had to use a lot on my face because it felt like it wasn't spreading much. Didn't react badly to this product but didn't moisturize my face enough. Would recommend more for oily skin.
Lisset L.
Los Angeles, CA
I was given this as a gift and I loved it! Only reason I haven't repurchased it is because I've been trying so many new skin products lately and haven't needed to buy any new moisturizers. When I do run out of everything I'm sampling now this moisturizer is definitely on my list of purchasing!
Cassandra G.
I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora bag. Ok, it's not awful. I think I expected it to be much more hydrating than it was. It does have a silicone-like feel to it, so be aware when you try to apply your makeup. Otherwise, it's a decent primer. Not a stupendous moisturizer, but for what it is? I recommend it.
Michelle K.
I got this as a sample when I bought a huge Clinique haul. It doesn't fit what I normally like in a moisturizer but it does its job. It doesn't feel like it fully absorbs into the skin, rather it becomes almost a protective layer that doubles as a primer. Not bad, but not my style.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.