BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturize...1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel go...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from m...2 Answers
Drew P.
Auckland
Really hydrating, blurs - I use as a primer, depending on my skin on the day it can get oily after a full days wear (completely normal for a hydrating product). Worth the price.
Rebekah L.
I swear by this moisturiser!! I have a combination oily skin so through out the day my forehead,nose and chin can get super shiny! This moisturiser acts like a primer and an oil absorber! Perfect for oily areas and for under makeup! Leaves skin looking smooth and fresh!
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
This is one product I have to rate poorly because it does nothing it claims to do. My skin felt oily and dirty after using this product. For the price and how the product performs I don't think it's worth it at all.
Katie M.
Glasgow
This moisturiser is a must for makeup lovers,it creates a smooth base and honestly doubles as a primer.I really like the size of the pot it lasted ages and I would by again.
Angeluz H.
Miami , FL
Esto lo he usado muchas veces como primer de maquillaje y funciona de maravilla, es parecido al de neutrigena pero mejor porque puede ser utilizado como primer!!
Keeley D.
I love using this under my makeup! I use this and then a little bit of primer for the areas that need extra TLC but this is perfect and it's so lightweight!
Jhenne N.
Calgary, AB
I gained this product to test and it is simply wonderful. The skin stays radiant, it's has a super moisturizing and is great for wearing in winter.
France p.
Fredericton
Brand new to me. It's good but I have seen better. I love clinics products. I have a cleanser and scrub. Not too expensive and not to cheap
Elsa L.
I use this before applying My makeup to moisterise My skin. It leaves me with a silky smooth base
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Haifa l.
Sousse
It makes my skin hydrated, i recommend it for daily use. Or as a primer before makeup.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?