BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good mo...2 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hive...2 Answers
CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "This is so hydrating!! My skin stays hydrate all day! The packaging is so cute and so worth it. It exceeds my expectations! I don't mind paying 9.50 for it because a little goes a longggg way! This is my second time buying it." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this really helped with that. It’s a pretty gentle product after I used this I wanted to use more Clinique products it was overall a good experience." in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive when I try new products on it. With this lotion my skin never broke out. I used this after skiing in below 0 temperatures and my skin got back to normal fast. I also enjoyed the smell because it wasn't overpowering but it also didn't smell just like chemicals!" in 4 reviews
Carlee C.
Sarnia
Non greasy formula so it's great for a morning moisturizer under foundation . Smells great . You may want a slightly heavier one for night time if you have super dry skin but for a day time moisturizer Its great!
Aisys A.
Ottawa, ON
Got this product in a 500 point perk from Sephora. I was expecting to like this more than I actually did. Skin feels moisturized but it's also a little thicker than I'm used to with moisturizers so it was a little too heavy for me. Don't think I would purchase full size based on that.
Sara A.
SLOUGH
This clinique pep-start moisterizer has to be the best cream ever!! Especially if your skin is very dry!! U can use it with or without make up too! Love how it deeply penetrates into the skin leaving it silky and soft !
Wajma M.
Vaughan
It's a nice moisturizer if you have dry skin or oily cause this stuff doesn't look greasy at all I got this with my Sephora points in my Clinique favourite box but meh I hardly use it I'm saving it for travel only thing I don't really like about this is that it isn't blurring like it claims to be
Drew P.
Auckland
Really hydrating, blurs - I use as a primer, depending on my skin on the day it can get oily after a full days wear (completely normal for a hydrating product). Worth the price.
Rebekah L.
I swear by this moisturiser!! I have a combination oily skin so through out the day my forehead,nose and chin can get super shiny! This moisturiser acts like a primer and an oil absorber! Perfect for oily areas and for under makeup! Leaves skin looking smooth and fresh!
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
This is one product I have to rate poorly because it does nothing it claims to do. My skin felt oily and dirty after using this product. For the price and how the product performs I don't think it's worth it at all.
Katie M.
Glasgow
This moisturiser is a must for makeup lovers,it creates a smooth base and honestly doubles as a primer.I really like the size of the pot it lasted ages and I would by again.
Angeluz H.
Miami , FL
Esto lo he usado muchas veces como primer de maquillaje y funciona de maravilla, es parecido al de neutrigena pero mejor porque puede ser utilizado como primer!!
Heather F.
I tried a sample of this, but first impressions I was NOT impressed. You have to use a lot of product to cover your face, and the final result was more like I had used a silicon primer than moisturiser. And the worst part was that makeup went on awful over top of this! I used my regular Estée Lauder Double Wear and it looked patchy and gross when I used it over top of this. A primer and moisturiser in one is a cute idea but this was such a miss for me :/
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.