BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections, provides all-day hydration, and controls surface oil for skin that looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. The lightweight formula is great to wear alone, under foundation, and for touch-ups throughout the day. It's the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving retouch that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines. see more...

• I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good mo...2 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin...3 Answers
  • A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hive...2 Answers
CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "This is so hydrating!! My skin stays hydrate all day! The packaging is so cute and so worth it. It exceeds my expectations! I don't mind paying 9.50 for it because a little goes a longggg way! This is my second time buying it." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this really helped with that. It’s a pretty gentle product after I used this I wanted to use more Clinique products it was overall a good experience." in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive when I try new products on it. With this lotion my skin never broke out. I used this after skiing in below 0 temperatures and my skin got back to normal fast. I also enjoyed the smell because it wasn't overpowering but it also didn't smell just like chemicals!" in 4 reviews
Ashlyn A.
I use this product every morning  It's super helpful when I've had to stay up the night before to get things done.  I only use a tiny bit every morning and it has lasted FOREVER. The circles under my eyes disappear in less than 30 minutes. I love this stuff!!
Eryka H.
I got this product at Sephora when I used my points! It's a small travel size but even the travel size is a pretty decent size. I have only had this product for a couple weeks but so far I'm really liking it. I have really dry skin and this helps bring moister back to my skin. I also like using this before applying my foundation because it dose blur slimy skin to give it a nice smooth look. It looks really nice under my foundation!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I got this complimentary of Sephora and I could really tell a difference in my fine lines and even gave my foundation a smoother appeal once finished. It has a light scent that isn’t bothersome and the packaging is nice. My toddler got his fingers in mine (mom fail) and wasted about half of mine. Will be needing more soon.
Tonya B.
Frenchburg, KY
This is my favorite prep in the morning before I put my foundation on in the mornings. I have been using this for almost a year and love it! It works great. I highly recommend this product!
Sammy M.
This moisturizer creates such a good base for makeup! I have combination skin and it doesn't dry out my skin or make it too oily. It definitely has a bit of a thick, silicone-like consistency so if you don't care for that type of product, this isn't for you. However, it does a great job blurring pores and moisturizing the skin!
Annette S.
I use this moisturizer before a heavy set of makeup and before going to bed after washing my face every night. It dries quickly and not sticky. It doesn't have much scent to it which is fine for me. I would buy again and recommend.
chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
I switched to this moisturiser because the others I used were too heavy. This works perfectly on my sensitive pores and doesn't flare up my acne. My fiance uses it as well because he dries out easily. He loves it.
sierra s.
If you want to feel like you have cakes on primer or wax on your face....this is the place to start. Far to heavy and greasy for a state as humid as Virginia. It did have a "blur effect." But it was NOT worth it.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
I've been through a whole jar of this product, and I'm still not totally sure what to think. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is blurring... although, the consistency is super unique, fun, and cooling. (like a thin, whipped, watery gel-cream? lol)  It typically moisturized fairly well. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily skin, though, as it has a tendency to get greasy. Overall: I think it's a solid moisturizer that doesn't totally live up to every part of its name.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I use this after I wash my face before bed. I generally have dry, oily, and acne prone skin but this stuff is silky smooth and leaves my face feeling hydrated without clogging pores and doesn't make my acne worse. I know some use it prior to putting makeup on. I don't do that just because I am very picky on what I use with my makeup and tend to find that it messes up my makeup.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's worth the price? Does it make your skin feel good for long period of time?
Cynthia M.
I have extremely oily skin on my Tzone, is this a good moisturizer to control the oils? I've also heard that this works like a primer as well, wondering if it is true?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this product in your SephoraPlay?
Tayler T.
Martins Ferry, OH
A few days ago I had to go to the hospital because I hives from my shampoo. I want to try something new to wash my face that will not dry my face but make it very moisturized. Would this be a good choice to choose. But I just want to know if I can turn to this and it will not make me break out in hives or break out in pimples.