BY CLINIQUE

This oil-free moisturizer instantly blurs imperfections while providing all-day hydration. Skin looks naturally perfected with a matte finish. Wear it alone, or under foundation. It's so lightweight you can use it for touch-ups throughout the day. We call it your new favorite filter...the ideal way to give your skin the moisture it needs, and the forgiving 'retouch' that blurs the look of pores and fine dry lines.

• I know this is meant to be a moisturizer and a primer, but would ...3 Answers
  • Is this better used as a before primer moisturizer or a night cre...7 Answers
  • My skin is very acne prone and oily in the T zone so this moistur...2 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
First, let me start by saying I think this is a great product. It has a great texture and feels good going onto the skin. It does moisturize very well and primed the face for foundation. I didn't see a significant reduction in pores and would usually apply another primer over my pores around my cheeks and nose in addition to this product. But my primary issue with it is it's not suitable for oily skin. I found that my skin got shinier faster and my make up almost ran off my face. I ended up sending it back after a couple days.
Aiko S.
bothell, WA
Love the texture of this moisturizer. The smoothing aspect is great and you don't need a lot. Works really nice as a primer, if you're incredibly oily I don't think this is going to be effecting enough to as controlling oil. Reason this guy gets 4 starts is because dimethicone is what makes the skin smooth, if you have a sensitivity to silicone don't use this. While that's a con, the crosspolymers in the formula allow the skin to breath through the product.
Christine P.
White plains , MD
I really like this for different reasons- it is very light weight, keeps my combination skin matte, and the consistency is very smooth and little goes a long way. However, I do not see a big difference in blurring of imperfections. I got a sample of this, and I am not sure if I would repurchase this, but at the same time, I am enjoying using it. I just think that I have used other products that that a better for my skin.#MusesOfInfluenster
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This product should be advertised as a primer instead of a moisturizer. I personally have dry/combination skin. When I first used this as moisturizer, it made my face so dry and tight as there was absolutely no hydration from the product at all. I now use it over my moisturizer as a mattifier and it works okay at that. Still, my makeup doesn't last through the day with this. I'll be tossing out my sample.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I would give this 5 stars, however what is holding me back was that this is marketed to wear under makeup. do not do this, you will feel like you have a mask on and your makeup will pill. However I like using this product at night after I put on serum and under eye cream because of how thick it is. I let it sink in and really moisturize over night
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I was on the search for a great moisturizer and primer. I was told these combined the both of best worlds and I can 100% confirm that. This product is amazing! It really helps smooth out my skin and blurs the redness. It makes a great canvas for foundation. I have really sensitive skin and this works so well with my skin.
Alex B.
I love moisturizers like this! I have oily but dehydrated skin so I need a light layer of moisture that will keep excess shine at bay, especially in the summer. This feels fresh and light and it is a perfect base product to balance everything out. It is a staple for oily skinned people!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I purchased this at the Sephora Rouge event before it was released. I have been trying it out for a couple of weeks and honestly, not a great fit for me. I have oily skin and it pills up when I try to rub it in. The texture is really unique, sort of like lumpy mashed potatoes.
Hope S.
This really shouldn't be advertised as a moisturizer but rather a primer. It adds almost no hydration to the skin but gives it a weird, silicone primer feel. I have oily skin but I don't find that it mattifies or does anything special, it just sits on top of the skin.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This stuff is the velvety goodness that every moisturizer should be made of! It has a blurring technology that instantly corrects minor imperfections. Some people may not like the velvet like texture of this moisturizer but my skin has never looked better!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Is this better used as a before primer moisturizer or a night cream?
Kelly M.
I just saw the advertisement for this and am curious. How is the consistency and weight on the skin? Is it heavy? I've never used a true primer on my face before make-up application, does this work the same way?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Is this like a primer moisturizer??
Bre K.
Anyone have any thoughts on this product?
Ryanne D.
Salem, NH
Does this make you breakout?