BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Buy on Sephora
caoimhe q.
Dumbarton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good and very hydrating also this product has spf in it which is amazing because not all moisturisers have that in it this was also very good value for money and personally I don't think it has room for improvement!
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the easiest morning routine I've ever had, I used first thing in the morning because I love that it has SPF for my fair skin. It's comfortable and gentle on my sensitive skin. Clinique is a brand I always trust.
Sasha L.
I love this moisturizer! It goes on smooth and creamy without feeling heavy. I purchased this instead of another product on a whim and I will be buying this again! I love the bright coloured packaging too! I've already recommended this to my fair skinned friends!
Jeni R.
I love this moisturiser, it's not too heavy on my oily skin but still really moisturising. I love that it has an spf and the packaging is really cute. The price is great.
Laurence D.
I LOOOVE this moisturizer. Before this one, I used the moisture surge and it just wasn't moisturizing enough. Now I use this one, and my skin looks healthy all day long. Definitely a winner!
Morenah F.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu não senti o efeito que deveria ter tido, é um produto da marca excepcional, mas não era excelente para minha pele.
Allison C.
Montreal, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great moisturizer, plus it has an SPF in it. I love it for summer, I'm not sure I'll love it for winter.
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?