BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

• Is there that much of a difference between this and the other dai...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Sydney
This is my HG moisturiser, I use it every morning for a skin pick me up! It absorbs fast and brightens my complexion within minutes. I have sensitive skin and find this to be super gentle! Would reccomend to anyone with normal - combination skin looking for a non greasy face cream with spf. It's absolutely wonderful and I can't live without it!
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Amstelveen
I love this moisturizer for when I am going to be in the sun, because it has that nice sunscreen smell and it doesn't sink in to my to skin to fast so that I can be in the sun without worrying about sun damage. It is great for every skin type.
Nina Q.
Nina Q.
Amazing product , works really well on sensitive skin , little heavy but I still love it , would recommend , bought in Debenhams uk , love Clinique packaging always looks very professional little bit lighter formula would be better
caoimhe q.
caoimhe q.
Dumbarton
This product is very good and very hydrating also this product has spf in it which is amazing because not all moisturisers have that in it this was also very good value for money and personally I don't think it has room for improvement!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
This is the easiest morning routine I've ever had, I used first thing in the morning because I love that it has SPF for my fair skin. It's comfortable and gentle on my sensitive skin. Clinique is a brand I always trust.
Chris L.
Chris L.
This is my favourite moisturiser as it does all it claims to do. I love the addition of SFP which shows that this is an ideal daytime moisturiser. The packaging is lovely too. I would definitely buy this again and try more of the Pep-Start range out!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
I love this moisturizer! It goes on smooth and creamy without feeling heavy. I purchased this instead of another product on a whim and I will be buying this again! I love the bright coloured packaging too! I've already recommended this to my fair skinned friends!
Jeni R.
Jeni R.
I love this moisturiser, it's not too heavy on my oily skin but still really moisturising. I love that it has an spf and the packaging is really cute. The price is great.
Laurence D.
Laurence D.
I LOOOVE this moisturizer. Before this one, I used the moisture surge and it just wasn't moisturizing enough. Now I use this one, and my skin looks healthy all day long. Definitely a winner!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Montreal, QC
It's a great moisturizer, plus it has an SPF in it. I love it for summer, I'm not sure I'll love it for winter.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?