BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Buy on Sephora
Dina H.
Ampang
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is dry so this wasn’t that bad, it doesn’t make me feel dry at all. It is SPF 20 which is great. The only issue is the texture. It is creamy, thick and greasy. It takes ages to get fully absorbed by the skin which makes it very annoying when you’re waiting to apply your make up on top or if you’re going to bed. Other than that, I like it.
Lauren H.
Surrey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for dry skin. It truly is a godsend. Moisturized quickly and keeps moisture in all day. Is great for sensitive skin as it is non-irritating and has no perfume in it but it doesn't smell bad either. Will buy again.
Maryam H.
This is the perfect cream for younger skin it has spf which is super important for your skin so it's the ideal morning cream. Also it really preps ur skin for make up which I love I even stopped wearing a primer
Felicia H.
Pointe Claire, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sunscreen is now sometime I wear everyday. I have been using more glycolic acids to help skin texture and pores and since I am leaving my skin more at risk for sunburn. I found this one at Sephora and instantly fell in love with the texture. Doesn't have a greasy feel nor does it leave a white cast on my skin so there's no issue when it comes to applying makeup over it! Hydrates my skin as well, which is something I need since I'm a bit more on the dry side. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who needs a good sun protection but also doesn't want to spend too much! Clinique is always great, yet affordable.
Marcella N.
Thessaloniki, Greece
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a mojor problem with my dehydrated skin. I start using the "yellow" pep start because i didn't found the blue one. I had to admit that was one of the best decision i made. I use this product every day for the last 3 months and i love it. No more dry skin, no more dehydration!! I combine this product eith the clinique pep start for eyes and it does miracles :)
Grazielle d.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and this was recomended to me by the assistant in store. It is quickly absorbed by skin and feels a little bit tacky. It does not cause break outs on me but does make me feel a little bit more oily. After a few days skin feels more plump. Been using at night as it is a richer cream for me and something lighter during the day.
Taylor R.
Sydney
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my HG moisturiser, I use it every morning for a skin pick me up! It absorbs fast and brightens my complexion within minutes. I have sensitive skin and find this to be super gentle! Would reccomend to anyone with normal - combination skin looking for a non greasy face cream with spf. It's absolutely wonderful and I can't live without it!
Chris L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite moisturiser as it does all it claims to do. I love the addition of SFP which shows that this is an ideal daytime moisturiser. The packaging is lovely too. I would definitely buy this again and try more of the Pep-Start range out!
Isabella F.
Amstelveen
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer for when I am going to be in the sun, because it has that nice sunscreen smell and it doesn't sink in to my to skin to fast so that I can be in the sun without worrying about sun damage. It is great for every skin type.
Nina Q.
Olton , Solihull
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product , works really well on sensitive skin , little heavy but I still love it , would recommend , bought in Debenhams uk , love Clinique packaging always looks very professional little bit lighter formula would be better
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?