BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Buy on Sephora
christopher s.
This stuff hydrates my skin very well and keeps it feelimg nourished. I buy it at belks. It is a bit of on the pricey side but it is worh it.
Positively P.
I use this everyday underneath my makeup. It is a great skin prep prior to my foundation and it is awesome to have SPF 20 on my face!
Molly S.
Very moisturizing but has a greasy feel afterwards. I like that it has SPF in it though. Good for the skin and affordable price!
Maddie G.
Prior Lake, MN
I use this product as a serum to prep my face before I put my makeup on. It hydrates my face and keeps my skin glowing and smooth
Tiffany T.
I was looking for a good moisturizer and was recommended this at Sephora. I like it ok but I prefer belief and or h20 beauty.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I dislike the smell of this so bad but it brightens my skin so well I definitely do not start my day without this serum
Jamie P.
Louisa
I absolutely love this product... It is a must first step and you can really tell a difference when you don't use it
Shannen A.
Works good for dry skins to make it look like you been soaking your face in water. Gives it a very nice dwey look
Sarah A.
Love this Prep start moisturiser.. I cannot go a day without this ... this is just amazing
Jenny D.
I love this moisturizer. It helps with my dry skin when preping it for makeup
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?