BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

• Is there that much of a difference between this and the other dai...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Louisa
I absolutely love this product... It is a must first step and you can really tell a difference when you don't use it
Shannen A.
Shannen A.
Works good for dry skins to make it look like you been soaking your face in water. Gives it a very nice dwey look
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Love this Prep start moisturiser.. I cannot go a day without this ... this is just amazing
Joneive B.
Joneive B.
Roseville
I love this product, I have very dry skin and I discovered this recently, I am so happy to have discovered this and if you are like me that is very concerned about dry skin this is the product for you it keeps my skin moisturized
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Fairfax, VA
Amazing product for an amazing price! This moisture is packed with peptides that give your face a clean invigorating feeling, I have always had issues with HUGE pores and this product really helps diminish the appearance of my cereal bowl pores! And the spf doesn't leave you with white cast like others do!!
Maham L.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a fantastic moisturizer for dry skin. It can be used under makeup or on its own, and it has an spf of 30 which is perfect to prevent sun damage. You might think it's a little on the pricey side but I don't believe in compromising on skin care, it's well worth it.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Rio Grande City, TX
This product is great not only does it do a good job at his rating your face but your face is going to feel refreshed through out the day. And it's also a good base to wear under make up because it has spf 30.
Marcella N.
Marcella N.
Thessaloniki, Greece
I had a mojor problem with my dehydrated skin. I start using the "yellow" pep start because i didn't found the blue one. I had to admit that was one of the best decision i made. I use this product every day for the last 3 months and i love it. No more dry skin, no more dehydration!! I combine this product eith the clinique pep start for eyes and it does miracles :)
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Kirkland, QC
Sunscreen is now sometime I wear everyday. I have been using more glycolic acids to help skin texture and pores and since I am leaving my skin more at risk for sunburn. I found this one at Sephora and instantly fell in love with the texture. Doesn't have a greasy feel nor does it leave a white cast on my skin so there's no issue when it comes to applying makeup over it! Hydrates my skin as well, which is something I need since I'm a bit more on the dry side. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who needs a good sun protection but also doesn't want to spend too much! Clinique is always great, yet affordable.
Grazielle d.
Grazielle d.
Aberdeen, AB
I have combination skin and this was recomended to me by the assistant in store. It is quickly absorbed by skin and feels a little bit tacky. It does not cause break outs on me but does make me feel a little bit more oily. After a few days skin feels more plump. Been using at night as it is a richer cream for me and something lighter during the day.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?