BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Buy on Sephora
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i actually just purchased this from sephora and i am obsessed! the fragrance is a little strong but it goes away once you rub it into your skin. i love the way it makes my skin feel and i use it in the morning after washing my face before i put on my makeup. i highly suggest this great new product.
Emma W.
Fulton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a primer under my makeup as well as sunscreen. It only takes about a minute to soak into the skin and it is very gentle. Usually I buy this at Sephora or another beauty counter. I would recommend this to anyone as it doesn't make my combination skin very oily and helps my dry areas as well
Emma S.
Absolutely love!! I use this on no makeup days when I just want to feel hydrated and protected from the sun. It leaves my skin looking healthy and glowing. I wouldn't recommend to those who have a more oily complection because it can make the skin look greasy if you are more oily.
Leah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Clinique so much. This is a really good daytime moisturizer because it gives you plenty of hydration but also works great under makeup. It has an SPF and works really well as a primer too.
Amy S.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does exactly what it says it does. It moisturizes skin and protects it from the sun. Works well under makeup, but doesn't prime for makeup, so I would recommend a separate primer. Does smell like sunscreen for the first five minutes I have it on, but goes away after awhile.
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this moisturizer on my clients under their makeup! It's the perfect amount of moisture under airbrush foundation that doesn't leave my clients looking greasy on their big day. I love that it also has that little bit of spf in it which I'm always looking for.
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample from Sephora. I love he pep start eye cream, but this doesn't smell the same or have the tingly feeling. Smells like cerave or something equally as boring. On the plus side, it's nice and light, and absorbed into my skin without feeling greasy.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have moderately oily skin and this moisturizer doesn't cut it for me. I bought it because it matched the hydroblur (which I love) but I regret purchasing it. You're an oily mess basically right after applying and it just feels heavy on your skin all day
Daniela B.
Rio Grande City, TX
This product is great not only does it do a good job at his rating your face but your face is going to feel refreshed through out the day. And it's also a good base to wear under make up because it has spf 30.
Adrienne F.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample at Sephora and I really like it. I don't usually wear eye creams but this kept my eyes nice and moisturized for a long time. I've been putting on before I go to sleep. I also noticed that the lines around my eyes have improved. I would definitely purchase this cream.
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?