BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

• Is there that much of a difference between this and the other dai...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy S.
Amy S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does exactly what it says it does. It moisturizes skin and protects it from the sun. Works well under makeup, but doesn't prime for makeup, so I would recommend a separate primer. Does smell like sunscreen for the first five minutes I have it on, but goes away after awhile.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
I love using this moisturizer on my clients under their makeup! It's the perfect amount of moisture under airbrush foundation that doesn't leave my clients looking greasy on their big day. I love that it also has that little bit of spf in it which I'm always looking for.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
Got this as a sample from Sephora. I love he pep start eye cream, but this doesn't smell the same or have the tingly feeling. Smells like cerave or something equally as boring. On the plus side, it's nice and light, and absorbed into my skin without feeling greasy.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I have moderately oily skin and this moisturizer doesn't cut it for me. I bought it because it matched the hydroblur (which I love) but I regret purchasing it. You're an oily mess basically right after applying and it just feels heavy on your skin all day
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
When i first bought this product the lady in sephora was raving about this product. I trusted her opinion so i ended up buying it and to be honest with you she was completley right. This product is great, my undereyes aren't as bad as they used to be. The sephora lady said all i needed was some moisturizer under my eyes and this does the job.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Creswell, OR
I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin. It went on nice, but after about 30 min, you could grease a pan with my face. I do love Clinique as a rule, this was more just because of my skin type. If you are dry, this might be the one for you.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this from Sephora, and was really disappointed to see that it didn't do anything for my skin. The eye area did feel a bit hydrated, but for the most part it just made my skin feel like there was a film sitting on top of it.
KellyAnn C.
KellyAnn C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the moisturizers I use in the winter...very hydrating and SPF. Very light weight, absorbs into the skin without a sticky feel. Definitely a must buy CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydro Rush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Panatda N.
Panatda N.
Norwalk, CA
This product is WOW! Intense hydration in a second as soon as you apply it your can apply this right before your makeup or just use it as a regular daily routine it contains spf so perfect for uv protection for those who are outside!
Purva P.
Purva P.
Parsippany, NJ
I love this product because it is a creme as well as an SPF! there's nothing more I love than products working for multiple purposes! The packaging is so cute and I would definitely buy it again cause it works well on my skin
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?