BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Buy on Sephora
Keri D.
I received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora Play box. I do like that it is SPF 20 and I didn’t have any problems with new product breakouts. It wasn’t super moisturizing, but my face didn’t ever feel dry. For reference, my skin is normal to combination (on the oilier side). My only gripe is the texture. It is a cream on the thick and greasy end of the moisturizer spectrum, and felt like it took forever to sink in enough to continue on with any makeup. I typically wear powder and found it kind of stuck to the places where the moisturizer hadn’t sunk in fully; under liquid I didn’t notice any differences. I much prefer SPF in a lotion (rather than a cream), but someone with drier skin might prefer this
Prerana D.
I really like this product!  I've been trying to find a good face moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy or greasy but still had an SPF (which largely seems impossible).  I tried the Clinique Pep-Start™ HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 on a whim, and found that it was great!

I wear it daily, under my makeup (if I feel like putting on makeup that day), and it feels super light on my normal, sometimes dry-feeling skin.  I don't notice more breakouts, like some other SPF products have caused in the past.

A small dab goes a long way in coverage which is great because it's definitely not the cheapest option out there.  I personally find it bothersome that it's in a little jar, instead of a tub or pump, so the cream always gets stuck under your nail when you're trying to scoop a little out.  Minor personal pet peeve, that's obviously not a deal breaker  :)
Van Averie S.
I like using this as a primer before putting all my make up. It makes my skin a good canvas because I can easily put my foundation and it doesn't make it streaky and blotchy. I like the package it's super cute and very easy to carry and travel friendly. I gave it a three star because sometimes it breaks o it my skin. Maybe it doesn't like the other formula of my makeup.
A. N.
This is a thick, almost cottage-cheesy textured product. Fortunately, it doesn't smell of sunscreen, blends in easily, and wears nicely under makeup. I am deducting 2 stars for the packaging...I hate hate hate jar packaging. You stick your finger in and the product gets contaminated. And worse, exposing the sunblock ingredients to light and air degrades them, thus shortening the life span of the product considerably.
MICHELLE C.
Fairfax, VA
Amazing product for an amazing price! This moisture is packed with peptides that give your face a clean invigorating feeling, I have always had issues with HUGE pores and this product really helps diminish the appearance of my cereal bowl pores! And the spf doesn't leave you with white cast like others do!!
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a fantastic moisturizer for dry skin. It can be used under makeup or on its own, and it has an spf of 30 which is perfect to prevent sun damage. You might think it's a little on the pricey side but I don't believe in compromising on skin care, it's well worth it.
Julia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
When i first bought this product the lady in sephora was raving about this product. I trusted her opinion so i ended up buying it and to be honest with you she was completley right. This product is great, my undereyes aren't as bad as they used to be. The sephora lady said all i needed was some moisturizer under my eyes and this does the job.
Carly G.
Taylor Mill, KY
This is a nice enough moisturizer. I don't usually like Clinique products that much but I got this as a free sample at Sephora. I have been using it every day and I think it works just fine as a moisturizer for my dry/normal skin, but I don't think that I will be repurchasing because I like other moisturizers more.
Naomi F.
My favorite moisturizer of all time! Purchased it from Sephora a couple months ago and I am amazed at how well it works. Most products I buy to moisturize my face never even help and it still remains dry and flaky. This one is thick, doesnt make my skin dry out after a couple minutes and it makes my makeup look so good!
Courtney G.
Now this is interesting. This moisturizer smells horribly like sunscreen. And their actual sunscreen doesn't! Overall it is nice and hydrating but if you can't look past the smells of products and you don't like sunscreen smell, you probably won't like this.
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?