BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, lightweight hydrator that provides UV protection against sun's aging rays. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This oil-free moisturizer instantly refreshes and delivers all-day hydration. Thanks to HydroRush moisture barrier technology, the luxurious formula is more prepared to resist outside stressors and aggressors giving skin a healthy-looking glow while providing UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone or under foundation to prep skin for flawless makeup application. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

• Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
A. N.
A. N.
This is a thick, almost cottage-cheesy textured product. Fortunately, it doesn't smell of sunscreen, blends in easily, and wears nicely under makeup. I am deducting 2 stars for the packaging...I hate hate hate jar packaging. You stick your finger in and the product gets contaminated. And worse, exposing the sunblock ingredients to light and air degrades them, thus shortening the life span of the product considerably.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Now this is interesting. This moisturizer smells horribly like sunscreen. And their actual sunscreen doesn't! Overall it is nice and hydrating but if you can't look past the smells of products and you don't like sunscreen smell, you probably won't like this.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Love this product! It is great for prepping your skin before putting make up on. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, is very easy to blend in, and doesn't have any crazy, off-putting scent. Also, the price isn't too extreme either!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I love this moisturizer. It helps with my dry skin when preping it for makeup
Prerana D.
Prerana D.
I really like this product!  I've been trying to find a good face moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy or greasy but still had an SPF (which largely seems impossible).  I tried the Clinique Pep-Start™ HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 on a whim, and found that it was great!

I wear it daily, under my makeup (if I feel like putting on makeup that day), and it feels super light on my normal, sometimes dry-feeling skin.  I don't notice more breakouts, like some other SPF products have caused in the past.

A small dab goes a long way in coverage which is great because it's definitely not the cheapest option out there.  I personally find it bothersome that it's in a little jar, instead of a tub or pump, so the cream always gets stuck under your nail when you're trying to scoop a little out.  Minor personal pet peeve, that's obviously not a deal breaker  :)
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
I like using this as a primer before putting all my make up. It makes my skin a good canvas because I can easily put my foundation and it doesn't make it streaky and blotchy. I like the package it's super cute and very easy to carry and travel friendly. I gave it a three star because sometimes it breaks o it my skin. Maybe it doesn't like the other formula of my makeup.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Taylor Mill, KY
This is a nice enough moisturizer. I don't usually like Clinique products that much but I got this as a free sample at Sephora. I have been using it every day and I think it works just fine as a moisturizer for my dry/normal skin, but I don't think that I will be repurchasing because I like other moisturizers more.
Naomi F.
Naomi F.
My favorite moisturizer of all time! Purchased it from Sephora a couple months ago and I am amazed at how well it works. Most products I buy to moisturize my face never even help and it still remains dry and flaky. This one is thick, doesnt make my skin dry out after a couple minutes and it makes my makeup look so good!
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
i actually just purchased this from sephora and i am obsessed! the fragrance is a little strong but it goes away once you rub it into your skin. i love the way it makes my skin feel and i use it in the morning after washing my face before i put on my makeup. i highly suggest this great new product.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Absolutely love!! I use this on no makeup days when I just want to feel hydrated and protected from the sun. It leaves my skin looking healthy and glowing. I wouldn't recommend to those who have a more oily complection because it can make the skin look greasy if you are more oily.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Is there that much of a difference between this and the other daily pep start UV moisturizer? I see that the SPF is less, but other than that are there any differences?