BY CLINIQUE #36 in Sunscreen

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-lightweight sunscreen and universal perfecting tint in one. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 100 percent mineral formula protects against UVA/UVB rays with SPF 50. Ideal for a naturally perfected look on those no-makeup days, the weightless hydrator blends flawlessly under makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of fragrance and oil, non-acnegenic, and gentle enough for even sensitive skins-and around the eye area, too.

Buy on Sephora*
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was an overall disappointment. I have very fair, slightly oily skin. Without makeup, this sunscreen makes my face look like an oil slick. People with fair skin should also be aware that the tint will probably be a little too yellow-y. Even under my foundation, which is matte, my skin still looks shinier than usual, and it makes my makeup slip around even with a primer and setting powder. I don't think it's made me break out, but I don't think it does anything for my skin either. I also haven't noticed a white cast, probably due to the tint. At first I thought the price point was attractive, but I don't think it's even close to worth what I paid. I think it works as a sunscreen, but it's a strange product in that I'm not really sure what it's ideal use would be. It isn't great under makeup, and by itself is worse. It doesn't even dry down enough to be durable for traditional sunscreen uses ( beach, hiking, etc). While this isn't a product I dislike enough to just throw out, I would never buy it again.
Crystall C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never use any sunscreen below 50 so I like that this sunscreen has SPF 50, and it's Clinique's, which is a very trusted brand. I've tried many CLINIQUE products and I feel like skin care is really a strength for them. This pep-start line also helps you "wake up" your skin in the morning before you apply make up on, so it's a great way to add it into your morning routine.
Gabby G.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen has a slight beige tint to it which I liked. Does not leave a beige color, I like that it is there to prevent it from turning ashy on the skin. Easy way to apply spf with no shine and without being to dry you just get sun protection. This would be a great starting spf if you hate the feel of sunscreen!
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very few holy grail products but this is one of them. I have combination skin that is very sensitive and this doesn't irritate! It made my skin GLOW! I usually have a pretty dull/ruddy complexion and this leaves me feeling like I have to wear less makeup than usual. It's mineral formula means I can use it around my eyes and I find it preps my skin perfectly without needing a primer. Granted, I like a more natural skin finish so some of you may want a mattifying primer/foundation with this if you prefer a matte look.
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used several from Clinique and it’s honestly take it or leave it for me. I have used each up and I can’t tell you I didn’t repurchase any. Definitely hit up your local counter and grab a sample (if you all your cosmetic peeps know you like they know me, they will give you a gracious sample) ..... I literally could sell more product than half the people that work these counters bc I try everything.
I would say that the benfit or even cetaphil is far better options.
Agniya T.
Astoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to sunscreenx it's spf 50 which is great all year around , the sunscreen is mineral so would recommend to people with sensitive skin , the only downfall of this product is that it won't work unless you like to wear to make up make up, for some reason just does not work with liquid foundation or anything like that -will slide right off , although for some people it might be a deal breaker , for me it's ok , cuz I only wear a little of powder and concealer
Bhavna S.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this moisturizer and sun screen combo; it doesn't really have a scent to it which I prefer because I don't really like smelling something too strong in the morning, but it's the perfect cream to apply as base and get your skin moisturized. It also works great under makeup; the only thing is that it might be on the thicker side so if you like very light weight stuff you might want to try a sample first. It doesn't seem to mind me at all
Tiffany N.
Hartford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily acne-prone skin and this being a mineral sunblock means it's catered more towards my sensitive skin and it works like a champ it's invisible too so it works great for all skins
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite facial sunscreens. It is very lightweight & of thinner consistency & when applied it absorbs quickly. It never feels heavy on the skin and does not leave those white streaks or a white cast in pix or under makeup. The price is not too bad but reflects how it is much better than cheaper drug store ones. It never feels greasy or makes my makeup slip and slide throughout the day.
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lightweight formula. It only takes a small amount of product too! I dislike facial sunblock that stays sticky and greasy or puts a heavy white mask over your skin. This product dries quickly and isn’t sticky or greasy! I am so glad I found this product as it is a third of the cost of the sunblock I have been using and I get the same result!
Geovanna F.
Hackensack , NJ
Does this make you oily throughout the day?
jen a.
Does this leave your skin feeling oily? Would you recommend it if you have oily skin already?
Daiana D.
Rincon
Would you recommend if I have oily face?
Diana N.
Does this product have a greasy finish?