BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: An ultra-lightweight sunscreen and universal perfecting tint in one. Solutions for: - Dryness - Sun protection If you want to know more & This 100 percent mineral formula... see more...

Ittiqa R.
Cumming, Ga
I love how strong of a sunscreen this is. It’s very light and easy to use. Just shake and apply two drops to skin. It’s tinted so that it doesn’t dry white. The tint helps with redness. It’s a very slight color added. It’s not heavy at all and my skin is super sensitive but I didn’t get any breakouts. My favorite think about this sunscreen is that you can use it on your eyes as well!! I will repurchase again and again!
Vail N.
Bergenfield
I’ve always had issues with face sunscreen in the past because of breakouts or because of flashback in photography but since I’ve started using the Clinique pep-start sunscreen, I no longer have these issues. It kept my face protected in the hot Italian summer sun and didn’t break apart under my makeup. Great light weight sunscreen that I will continue to use daily
Erica H.
Clinique is by far one of the best brands out there! Allergy tested and fragrance free. I usually have breakouts with majority of sunscreens however, no problems with this one! It’s light weight and slightly tinted which I like very much!
Reina A.
Cleveland
Glides on the skin smoothly and gets absorbed quickly. Used after a peel and it saved me from extreme facial sunburn on many occasions
Aldijana B.
Henrietta, NY
Absolutely love this sunscreen. Perfect for putting it underneath a face of makeup. I always make sure to have sunscreen on!!
Megan M.
Lutz, FL
Probably one of my all time favorite sunscreens for the face. It’s super lightweight and goes so well under makeup!
Libby K.
Spokane
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product, and it is one of my summer time staples. It has a light shimmer which delivers a subtle blurring effect paired with summer sun kissed skin I find that it is the perfect product for a day at the lake!
Gabriela G.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the skin protection this product gives me, but it’s really small and I really don’t think I will buy it again.
Laura R.
Toronto , ON
This is another sunscreen product that has found its way into my everyday makeup routine. It’s so light weight and easy to wear under any foundation, but also has a bit of tint to it so you can totally wear it on its own.
One problem I always found with sunscreen was that it would make my face oily or clog my pores, but I’ve had zero problems with that here (which is especially nice since I love the fact it’s spf 50).
Samantha P.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very fair and sensitive skin, most face sunscreen makes me breakout. I was recommended this product and I’m in love with it! Dries with a nice finish not sticky and doesn’t have that sunscreen smell.