Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#703 in Sunscreen

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-lightweight sunscreen and universal perfecting tint in one. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 100 percent mineral formula protects against UVA/UVB rays with SPF 50. Ideal for a naturally perfected look on those no-makeup days, the weightless hydrator blends flawlessly under makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of fragrance and oil, non-acnegenic, and gentle enough for even sensitive skins-and around the eye area, too.

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Eu vivi na Flórida toda a minha vida e com a minha herança alemã, eu estava "abençoado" com pele seriamente sensível que vai queimar apenas por condução no meu carro e sol refletindo sobre ele. Eu usei centenas de produtos de bloqueio do sol. Tudo isso incluiu os efeitos de pós de pele oleosa que só acabam agindo como colocar minha pele em um frier profundo. Desde que este produto, minha pele não está sentindo como é embebido em óleo nem se sente pegajoso. Tenho usado para parques aquáticos, praias e piscinas. O protetor solar é duradouro e altamente eficaz.
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA

I have lived in Florida my entire life and with my German heritage, I was 'blessed' with seriously sensitive skin that will burn just by driving in my car and sun reflecting on it. I have used hundreds of sun blocking products. All of these included the after effects of oily skin that would just end up acting like putting my skin in a deep frier. Since having this product, my skin is not feeling like it is drenched in oil nor does it feel sticky. I have worn it to water parks, beaches and swimming pools. The sunscreen is long lasting and highly effective.
shamara b.
shamara b.

Estoy muy posiblemente la persona más pálido en el planeta, aparte de las personas que tienen albinismo y así tengo que usar protector solar SPF alto en el diario y se pone muy agotador para entrar en una habitación y escuchar a alguien decir "qué va a nadar?" o "huelo algo así como protector solar." Así que éste fue fantástico porque mientras todavía hay los protectores solares subyacentes olor es ni mucho menos tan potente como la mayoría
Renee J.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA

I am quite possibly the palest person on the planet aside from individuals who have albinism and so I have to wear high spf sunscreen on the daily and it gets really tiring to walk into a room and hear someone say "did you go swimming?" or "I smell something like sunscreen." So this one was fantastic because while there is still the underlying sunscreen smell it is nowhere near as potent as most
Amani D.
Amani D.
Overland Park, KS

My skin does tan easily but I get sunburned and I learned that it causes bad to my skin by not putting sunscreen on my face. My acne scars got darker and now as a result I'm trying to fade them. Using this product has done wonders for my skin especially in the hot summer sun when whether I'm out watching my boyfriend work on the truck or I'm just on the porch.
I love this spf. I have naturally oily skin and this never clogs my pores while keeping my skin protected. After years of sun damage it is great to have this in my bag and feel protected! It is a bit heavy for daily wear but if you are looking for a reliable outdoor sunscreen that won't cause break outs, this is it.
Bruna M.
Bruna M.

i love this sunscreen! I have oily skin and this never clogged my pores and kept my skin protected. I always have this in my bag and its great! The cream is a bit heavy but if you want to be protect from the sun this is great! also because it doesnt cause breakouts, i really recommend this
Amy W.
Amy W.

I absolutely adore this product! I have such a dull face skin like colour and quite a few dark circles. I was recommend by a friend that I should use this as it gives an amazing glow in witch it most definitely does and I will continue to use this product for a long time
Bienna A.
Bienna A.

I really like this product it worked really well for my skin even though my skin is quite oily and it was above expectation overall I really do recommend this product because it was effective and it works well for most skin types and I would definitely by this again.
Anne R.
Anne R.

I love this product. I use this under my foundation. This was my first time using it and I fell in love. It also has spf of 50 so you cant go wrong. It met all of my expectations. It was reasonable priced. I would recommend everyone to try this product at least once.
Daiana D.
Daiana D.
Rincon

Would you recommend if I have oily face?
Diana N.
Diana N.

Does this product have a greasy finish?
jen a.
jen a.

Does this leave your skin feeling oily? Would you recommend it if you have oily skin already?
Geovanna F.
Geovanna F.
Hackensack, NJ

Does this make you oily throughout the day?
Me encanta esta marca siempre tienen productos muy novedosos ,sacaran algo para las pieles atípicas ?

Join Now