Add a Photo

#51 in Sunscreen

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-lightweight sunscreen and universal perfecting tint in one. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 100 percent mineral formula protects against UVA/UVB rays with SPF 50. Ideal for a naturally perfected look on those no-makeup days, the weightless hydrator blends flawlessly under makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of fragrance and oil, non-acnegenic, and gentle enough for even sensitive skins-and around the eye area, too.

Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA

I have lived in Florida my entire life and with my German heritage, I was 'blessed' with seriously sensitive skin that will burn just by driving in my car and sun reflecting on it. I have used hundreds of sun blocking products. All of these included the after effects of oily skin that would just end up acting like putting my skin in a deep frier. Since having this product, my skin is not feeling like it is drenched in oil nor does it feel sticky. I have worn it to water parks, beaches and swimming pools. The sunscreen is long lasting and highly effective.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ

I love the Pep Start line from Clinique and I saw that they came out with a sunscreen and I had to try it out! I'm very impressed already because it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and it absorbs really quickly, but I still know that I'm protected from the sun. I love the luminous finish it leaves on my skin, since I have drier skin so I take all the dewy/luminosity I can get! Some days I'll mix this with my foundation to get a tinted moisturizer and it works really nicely.
Renee J.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA

I am quite possibly the palest person on the planet aside from individuals who have albinism and so I have to wear high spf sunscreen on the daily and it gets really tiring to walk into a room and hear someone say "did you go swimming?" or "I smell something like sunscreen." So this one was fantastic because while there is still the underlying sunscreen smell it is nowhere near as potent as most
Emily E.
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH

This stuff! I needed a high SPF sunscreen, but this doubles as a tint so it's the best of both worlds. It says it's oil free but it doesn't feel water based. It might not be the best if you have oily skin. It doesn't offer much coverage, but I don't feel the need to wear foundation. Perfect sunscreen and I will keep buying this until they stop making it(please don't).
Amani D.
Amani D.
Overland Park, KS

My skin does tan easily but I get sunburned and I learned that it causes bad to my skin by not putting sunscreen on my face. My acne scars got darker and now as a result I'm trying to fade them. Using this product has done wonders for my skin especially in the hot summer sun when whether I'm out watching my boyfriend work on the truck or I'm just on the porch.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Happy Valley, OR

This is a great sunscreen it has a slight tint but anyone can use it! This is a unique sunscreen because it's technically a chemical but also a physical sunscreen. There's great science behind it but it's difficult for me to explain it how I was explained it but it works well for anyone even if they have a reaction to chemical spfs! But I really like this one!
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA

I loved trying this product in store! They had it displayed at my local Sephora and I HAD to try it. It's pretty light and easily blends into the skin without leaving a white cast. The texture seemed a bit off. But this may have been that the product was left out or open in-store for too long. Otherwise a perfect sunscreen!
I love this spf. I have naturally oily skin and this never clogs my pores while keeping my skin protected. After years of sun damage it is great to have this in my bag and feel protected! It is a bit heavy for daily wear but if you are looking for a reliable outdoor sunscreen that won't cause break outs, this is it.
Prachi S.
Prachi S.
Davenport, IA

Thanks to my sensitive skin I would use the maximum SPF available. This product is to die for. I have tried a lot of sunscreens till date but this one did suit my skin. It is not sticky and even if you sweat it won't create a chip look. I would recommend this product for those who have extremely sensitive skin.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL

This sunscreen is a MUST for a vacation or daily use. It has a slightly yellow tint, perfect for adding a little bit of coverage if you are going bare faced. My boyfriend even used this and loved it. I didn't try it under makeup but I can't imagine it not working well because it is so lightweight.
Daiana D.
Daiana D.
Rincon

Would you recommend if I have oily face?
Diana N.
Diana N.

Does this product have a greasy finish?
jen a.
jen a.

Does this leave your skin feeling oily? Would you recommend it if you have oily skin already?
Geovanna F.
Geovanna F.
Hackensack, NJ

Does this make you oily throughout the day?
Me encanta esta marca siempre tienen productos muy novedosos ,sacaran algo para las pieles atípicas ?

Join Now