Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#703 in Sunscreen

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-lightweight sunscreen and universal perfecting tint in one. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 100 percent mineral formula protects against UVA/UVB rays with SPF 50. Ideal for a naturally perfected look on those no-makeup days, the weightless hydrator blends flawlessly under makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of fragrance and oil, non-acnegenic, and gentle enough for even sensitive skins-and around the eye area, too.

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Eu vivi na Flórida toda a minha vida e com a minha herança alemã, eu estava "abençoado" com pele seriamente sensível que vai queimar apenas por condução no meu carro e sol refletindo sobre ele. Eu usei centenas de produtos de bloqueio do sol. Tudo isso incluiu os efeitos de pós de pele oleosa que só acabam agindo como colocar minha pele em um frier profundo. Desde que este produto, minha pele não está sentindo como é embebido em óleo nem se sente pegajoso. Tenho usado para parques aquáticos, praias e piscinas. O protetor solar é duradouro e altamente eficaz.
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA

I have lived in Florida my entire life and with my German heritage, I was 'blessed' with seriously sensitive skin that will burn just by driving in my car and sun reflecting on it. I have used hundreds of sun blocking products. All of these included the after effects of oily skin that would just end up acting like putting my skin in a deep frier. Since having this product, my skin is not feeling like it is drenched in oil nor does it feel sticky. I have worn it to water parks, beaches and swimming pools. The sunscreen is long lasting and highly effective.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.

I'm allergic to ALL chemical sunscreens so I can only wear Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. These two ingredients tend to leave a very bad white cast. What usually bothers me about physical sunscreens though is how thick they feel, similar to wearing a mask. But not this one!! This one felt light and liquidity, had zero white cast, and played nice with my foundation. It reminded me of Korean and Japanese sunscreens that I've used. 10/10 would recommend!
Renee J.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA

I am quite possibly the palest person on the planet aside from individuals who have albinism and so I have to wear high spf sunscreen on the daily and it gets really tiring to walk into a room and hear someone say "did you go swimming?" or "I smell something like sunscreen." So this one was fantastic because while there is still the underlying sunscreen smell it is nowhere near as potent as most
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Garrettsville, OH

I feel like I always have to use sunscreen to protect my skin and keep it looking youthful and I feel like it can make a huge difference with your skin. I notice when I apply this product ( Before I do my makeup) that it gives me a very nice and glowy look. The reason why I took one star off is because it's a little pricey. But if you can afford it then it will be a lifesaver for your skin.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Oxnard, CA

I have oily combination skin. I also have skin problems that can appears like kp and makes wearing products like this hard and uncomfortable. I usually hate wearing things like this and normally can't but one product until I tried this. I add this and I don't get a weird feeling that's uncomfortable and doesn't leave a oily feeling as long as it ain't to much I apply. For sure love.
Naina B.
Naina B.

The product actually says what it does. Keeps my skin safe when I'm out and about in the sun. I feel like my skin is not getting sun burns, whenever I use it. The only downside for me is the smell. It's not bad, but it's not something I'm a fan of too. If you like the smell, this product is great, and I would only buy it again because it actually works.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA

I love all Clinique products especially their mascara it's a little bit more on the expensive side for me but it's definitely worth the investment I suggest if you haven't tried this makeup to give it a try because everything about it is great it's great for the face and it's all around a great makeup
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Calgary, Alberta

I love this stuff. It is very effect and doesn’t clog your pores. My biggest problem is sunscreens that are so oily and greasy and clog up my pores and make me breakout. This definitely doesn’t. It’s expensive but worth every penny. You can find it online or at any higher end cosmetic place.
Saige C.
Saige C.

I am very tan so I don't burn easily but my sister is very fair she almost always burns since she has useded this product she never burns it works wonders and it's affordable. It's also makes her skin very smooth and she has that beautiful glow to her skin I would definitely recommend it.
Daiana D.
Daiana D.
Rincon
Would you recommend if I have oily face?
Diana N.
Diana N.

Does this product have a greasy finish?
jen a.
jen a.

Does this leave your skin feeling oily? Would you recommend it if you have oily skin already?
Me encanta esta marca siempre tienen productos muy novedosos ,sacaran algo para las pieles atípicas ?

Join Now