BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-lightweight sunscreen and universal perfecting tint in one. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 100 percent mineral formula protects against UVA/UVB rays with SPF 50. Ideal for a naturally perfected look on those no-makeup days, the weightless hydrator blends flawlessly under makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of fragrance and oil, non-acnegenic, and gentle enough for even sensitive skins-and around the eye area, too.

Buy on Sephora*
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
I have lived in Florida my entire life and with my German heritage, I was 'blessed' with seriously sensitive skin that will burn just by driving in my car and sun reflecting on it. I have used hundreds of sun blocking products. All of these included the after effects of oily skin that would just end up acting like putting my skin in a deep frier. Since having this product, my skin is not feeling like it is drenched in oil nor does it feel sticky. I have worn it to water parks, beaches and swimming pools. The sunscreen is long lasting and highly effective.
Renee J.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA
I am quite possibly the palest person on the planet aside from individuals who have albinism and so I have to wear high spf sunscreen on the daily and it gets really tiring to walk into a room and hear someone say "did you go swimming?" or "I smell something like sunscreen." So this one was fantastic because while there is still the underlying sunscreen smell it is nowhere near as potent as most
Amani D.
Amani D.
Overland Park, KS
My skin does tan easily but I get sunburned and I learned that it causes bad to my skin by not putting sunscreen on my face. My acne scars got darker and now as a result I'm trying to fade them. Using this product has done wonders for my skin especially in the hot summer sun when whether I'm out watching my boyfriend work on the truck or I'm just on the porch.
I love this spf. I have naturally oily skin and this never clogs my pores while keeping my skin protected. After years of sun damage it is great to have this in my bag and feel protected! It is a bit heavy for daily wear but if you are looking for a reliable outdoor sunscreen that won't cause break outs, this is it.
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love clinique pep-start daily uv protector broad spectrum because it works well. it comes in a nice package that i like. this sells for a great value and reasonable price. i am completely satisfied with this product and i would definitely recommend to others.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I love this product! its so effective and is so gentle on my skin. It is also very affordable. I would recommend this product because its the only brand I trust and will be using from now on. I will definitely be purchasing this product again! love it!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Odessa, TX
I love the Clinique skin care line and products. The packaging is very nice and the product is luxurious. The price is good for the product and I believe it is worth the money. I bought this from Dillards. I would buy this product again in the future.
Merimel V.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good protection specially when summer hits here in vegas. The heat is unbearable so you have to put on some good UV Protector so as to protect your skin. I highly recommend this if you are the type who always go out on a sunny weather
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Vonore, TN
I love this product. I need a daily sunscreen because I have such fair skin, and this product was a,axing and perfect. Definite very thing I wanted. Would recommend this product to literally everyone can't have too much sunscreen!
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Huntersville, NC
I am a very light skinned person so I have to have a very good sunscreen to protect my face from the suns harmful UV rays. And this is my go to sunscreen. It applys very well and doesn't have a oily feeling left over.
Daiana D.
Daiana D.
Rincon
Would you recommend if I have oily face?
Diana N.
Diana N.
Does this product have a greasy finish?
jen a.
jen a.
Does this leave your skin feeling oily? Would you recommend it if you have oily skin already?
Geovanna F.
Geovanna F.
Hackensack , NJ
Does this make you oily throughout the day?
Me encanta esta marca siempre tienen productos muy novedosos ,sacaran algo para las pieles atípicas ?