BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A daily cleanser and scrub for clear, soft skin. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness If you want to know more…By combining gentle cleansing with exfoliating power, this two-in-one formula takes away dirt, dulling dead skin cells, excess oil, and impurities to give skin a smooth finish and a radiant glow. Gentle gentle enough to use twice a day, it preps skin for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Exfoliation is achieved through the natural enzymatic action of papaya extract and the manual action of natural silica and bamboo beads. The base provides a cooling cushion, and foams into a satisfying lather. see more...

• Does anyone use this morning and night?1 Answers
  • I can have sensitive skin depending on the time of year -_- and c...4 Answers
  • Este producto es bueno para pieles grasas? 1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
After a night of masks, makeup removers, double cleansing, toners, moisturizers or serum and possibly more I need something to really cleanse and exfoliate my face. I usually use First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish 3.5 oz because somehow it takes away my acne and blackheads and clogged pores and prevents any new ones from forming and its super gentle. But I received a sample of this that had enough for me to wash three times so I used it each morning.
I have extremely oily skin. So oily that every hour after I wash my face I can fill up 3 to 4 large blotting sheets if I don't use any mattifying products and most of them don't even work. It's abnormal. Hormones cause my acne and have since thr start of puberty 14 years ago but because I'm so oily the oil acts as a glue to dead skin cells and instead of allowing them to fall off it clogs the pores so an exfoliator is necessary to slough that off.
I feel like this did that. It was a true exfoliator. The grains were small but not super fine. It smelled decent and had a nice almost gel like but still soft texture. It exfoliates and cleanses well and after I rinse I feel like everything I put on my face to help shrink my pores, prevent aging spots and wrinkles and help my complexion comes off and I'm left with a clean base for my day skincare regimen and makeup which is very important.
It works well but I'm taking away a star because I feel like it dries my face out initially. That doesn't last long for me of course, but right after for about 10 min I get an uncomfortable tight feeling and I guess that's ok as I use Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner and GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC™ Matte Glow Moisturizer but for someone who doesn't add anything after they wash to moisturize it may be a little uncomfortable and make your skin freak out and produce more oils or get too dry depending on your issues.
Because of that I would only recommend this for those who will be adding some sort of moisture afterwards.
It's a little high priced for a cleanser but a little goes a long way as long as you're not wasteful so I believe it will even out compared to drugstore face washes that go very quickly because they have so much filler product. But in the end it just comes down to your preference and what you're looking for.
I wouldn't purchase as I love my usual exfoliator and morning cleanser too much and it's much gentler but I'd use it if i had it.
Alex G.
This cleanser is incredible. I originally got a sample size (which btw has lasted FOREVER) from Sephora and I believe I used it for the first time when I was traveling because I wanted something small to bring with me and it was so good. The cleanser made my face feel so so smooth and nice and just really clean. I immediately went out to buy the full size one but I haven't even started using it yet because I'm still on the sample size. You do not need to use a lot of this cleanser to get the effects of it which is another reason I love it. I'm also pretty sure it helped clear some of my acne. Would def recommend this!
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
I really love this cleanser, it has gentle exfoliating scrubbers and a gel base that also helps prime your face for makeup. It’s a little more expensive than drugstore brands but not by much and is totally worth it since it leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth, and is safe to use daily. I totally recommend!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I’m not sure I saw much of a difference with this 2 in 1 cleanser. It has a nice gritty-ness to it, perfect for a gentle exfoliant. It’s gentle exfoliant is perfect for oily, dry, normal, and combination skin! It’s meant to control and tackle oily skin, and help with pores. I noticed my pores did look tighter and less visible, and my oiliness was strip away a bit in the T-Zone area. I’d say it’s perfect for 2-3 times a week, for those with less sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin I’d try using it 1-2 times a week, so you’re not stripping away too much that it will cause irritation.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This cleanser is targeted in the Pep-Start line, which makes me feel like it should be used in the morning. I only wash my face with a cleanser at night, and simply rinse with water in the morning. Because of this I'm not sure if it's a good fit for me. The cleanser itself is nice, it smells lovely and has a nice smooth foaming action that I enjoy. It does contain some small abrasive grainy materials to help exfoliate, so when I use this I tend to skip my salicylic acid wipes to prevent irritating my skin. It's not a bad product, but it just doesn't work with my routine
Tabithia R.
Statesboro, GA
The [product:clinique-pep-start-2-in-1-exfoliating-cleanser-4.2-oz] is a must-have in your skin care regime. It is a mild exfoliant for use a couple times per week followed by your favorite serum and moisturizer! I highly recommend it.
Cristina R.
Great product. Gentle on the skin. You can feel all the mini beads as you exfoliate and cleanse your face. It left my skin feeling clean, soft and smooth. I use this once a week to kinda give it a clean slate. I would definitely purchase the full size once I finish this sample size that I got from my Sephora play. Love it.
Ally L.
Ya'll this pep start line is like the best thing Clinique has come out with since 2010. They honestly have put together an exfoliator that actually cleanses my skin while its working AND I don't feel like I just destroyed every cell on my face. The exfoliant is totally there but it isn't overpowering, so I don't mind using It every other day in the winter when my skin gets flakey.
Jessica H.
Not only is it an exfoliater but it’s also a cleanser. It makes my skin so nice and soft. I have oily skin that’s also quite sensitive. It gets rid of all the nasty gunk without irritating my skin.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
The Clinique Pep Start 2 in 1 Exfoliating Cleanser is a light exfoaliater that would be great for sensitive skin. The formula is fragrence free and was mild enough to use on a daily basis
Crystal W.
I can have sensitive skin depending on the time of year -_- and can get dry. Has anybody had a problem using this w/ a similar type of skin?
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Este producto es bueno para pieles grasas?
Jennifer D.
Digby , NS
Does anyone use this morning and night?
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I've heard this is good for under eye...is that true??
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I just ordered this, I have combo skin. My tzone is dry and every else is oily. Will I like this? Will it do my skin any favors