BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-lightweight sunscreen and universal perfecting tint in one. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 100 percent mineral formula protects against UVA/UVB rays with SPF 50. Ideal for a naturally perfected look on those no-makeup days, the weightless hydrator blends flawlessly under makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of fragrance and oil, non-acnegenic, and gentle enough for even sensitive skins and around the eye area, too.

Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
I actually love all of the products in this little kit. I bought mine at Sephora as part of a VIB gift and I find myself repurchasing it because I like them that much. I feel better and cleaner after using them and my skin has definitely shown a difference.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Honestly, it's okay but not the best set the company has released. I feel like companies like Clinique make so much money, they could afford to add more products in these gift sets (more minis) for what they charge for them.
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
Clinique's Pep Start Gym Bag Set at Sephora, It includes a cleanser, moisturizer, cleansing wipes, mascara, and water bottle. It's amazing for the gym obviously. Very good and fast to go! I definitely recommend it
Viviana O.
I've only try the pep star 2-1 cleanser. I use it every morning. My face is not dry, it feels really smooth and clean after. It doesn't do a lot for my hormonal acne, but it doesn't make it worst either.
Jessyca M.
Portland, OR
Cute and versatile!
Originally I picked up this set simply because I was interested in the water bottle (which is very cute! Size is a little bit more than 0.6 L/20 oz) but I like the items in it as well!

Pep start 2 in 1 - works great to get rid of dry flakes while on retin a as long as you are gentle!

Hydrorush - looked online for reviews of this (none!) so I took a gamble on it... works great on my chin and mouth area as that's where I'm most dry due to retin a

Mascara - haven't tried yet but it is a full size and has good reviews online

2 Pods - there's only one wipe in each of them and the reviews haven't been that great for them... I'm not too sure if these are suppose to be used before makeup or to remove makeup but they're such a small part of the package that they don't really negate from the rest of it.

Overall, great value for the items and packaged in such a cute way!! It's also travel friendly as you can stick things into the water bottle (save some space) and when you get to your destination fill up the water bottle, etc. etc.
jayne B.
Loved this product! I use it every day and it is gentle and great on my skin and not harsh at all. it met my expectations and was relatively to very effective. i would recommend to others for sure and
Regina D.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I got this as a gift. I could have done without the water bottle (a filler product, in my opinion). Also could have done without the mascara. Like the other products though and it is nice to have the small sizes for travel or to throw in my gym bag.
Lexi T.
Miami
Super cute ! And so me ! This product is honestly super cute and how it's all pink catches my attention , very gentle on skin and it's an affordable price for anyone and I would def buy it again :) ! Def recommend it
Liana M.
I got this as a gift. First off. Pleasantly surprised. Clinque stepped up!! Especially with the pep start!! I am a die hard philosophy girl, but this may give my facial cleanser a run for its money. I have noticed my skin looking brighter. I am going to keep playing with these products, but so far they are fantastic!
michaela h.
Park Ridge, NJ
Ok so I love this little package because it comes with everything you need. Not only does it come with amazing products but also added in a cute water bottle. It's not pricey what so ever and it works amazingly. I would more than 100% purchase this again.