BY CLINIQUE

A holiday set packed with Clinique favorites in a striking purple and silver party bag. Get ready for holiday party season with this set of Clinique essentials for a complete look. Brighten eyes with All About Eyes cream. Then define and color with High Impact Mascara, Quickliner, and the limited-edition All About Shadow palette. Finish with luscious grape lips from the Chubby Stick Lip Colour and add shimmering nails with A Different Nail Enamel. The smart and sporty party clutch carries all these essentials with ease for touch-ups anytime. This set contains: - 0.12 oz Limited-edition All About Shadow Palette with six shades in Chocolate Covered Cherry, Beach Plum, Champagne, Morning Java, Neutral Territory, Buttered Toast, plus two mini shadow applicators in a mirrored palette. - 0.1 oz Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Grandest Grape - 0.4 oz High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme Black. - 0.01 oz Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Sable - 0.14 oz A Different Nail Enamel for sensitive skins - 0.5 oz All About Eyes lightweight eye cream

Ashley C.
I was so-so on this kit. I like the cosmetic bag tha-t it comes with. The eyeshadows are so-so and the eye gel did not seem to do anything to make my eyes look better. The lip crayon was good, but in comparison to other products the color was sort of unwearable. The nail color was also so-so.
Del C.
I bought this party set last Mother's Day love love the pink color lip balm lipstick 💄  I love love the color that I picked and I love love the products a lot thank you so much 💄💄💄🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I bought it in Belk and yes I will buy more products
Rosalinda A.
Dallas, TX
I love anything Clinique. I love the way all the products I purchase from here makes my skin feel and it does not make my skin break out. I love it!!
Jennifer S.
Shasta Lake
Loved this set, the title says it all. It is super pretty and the shadow has beautiful pigmen. Who am I kidding I love all their shadows.
Haley S.
Elizabethton, TN
Very cute set! Use stuff out of it here and there! Kinda pricey! Most stuff is very good at applying. And I bought it at my local Ulta.
Danielle M.
Boaz, AL
A great way to try their products is this little travel bag.
A not that expensive. Love it for when your at the beach or on a vacay
Mallory H.
Such a fun set! Variety of products, fun colors to play with, you really do get to try alot of cliniques products from this set
Cynthia C.
Humble, TX
Looks like a great travel kit with versatile colors! Affordable, great way to try Clinique products! Four stars
Bila L.
I RARELY purchase anything from this brand but this was a real winner in the value dept. I usually buy these types of sets and I save most of the items for gifting. I had been wanting to try the cheek pops but couldn't justify paying 20 plus dollars for a blush. This set was on sale for a few dollars more so i took the plunge and I was a very happy camper. I have super sensitive eyes and I cannot use the mascara. However it is great but its heavy.I wonder if it has been reformulated since using it last.The gloss is super sticky but i love it. I have daughters and the eye makeup remover we will save for a rainy day.I used to love this but I avoid certain ingredients now. The eyeshadows I haven't touched but they"ll make a great little gift. I have no idea what to to with the liner, is it to tightline? I have tried it in my waterline and no luck, doesn't last in my tricky water line. The value is tremendous, a real winner.
Abbie M.
This is a great product for getting that party time look it all applies really well to your skin is really affordable it is quick and easy to apply I don't see anyway they could possibly improve this product it is flawless and would definitely rexcomend