Clinique Party Eyes Made Easy Eyeshadow Palette

CliniqueLIMITED EDITION Party Eyes Made Easy, Holiday Toolkit 2014DetailsEyes get party-ready this season with our Limited Edition deluxe eye shadow compact. Features 13 shades of All About Shadow, three brushes, two sponge-tip applicators and mirror all in a pretty, silver clutch compact. You also get step-by-steps and mix-and-match tips to create your own customized colours. A great gift-for you or someone else. Party Eyes Made Easy 13-Pan All About Shadow Palette. Highlight Brush. Contour Brush. Definer Brush. Sponge Applicator. Shop Clinique

I’m waiting for this to come in the mail anyday!!! So excited!! It looks so pretty. Do the colors last awhile? Lmk what you think. And follow me and I’ll follow you back. 💗
Start your review of Clinique Party Eyes Made Easy Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
your product is very beautiful the colors are beautiful it's a pigmented palette I hope with all my heart have one of your products to share with the maximum knowledge
Sackville
UGH. I don't know why this product has so many good reviews. I love the colours but they are just so powdery and have no pigment! Barely any! I really wanted to love this palette and I have used other clinique eyeshadows that were great, but this one just did not live up. Packaging was cute, brushes super useful, great idea but just not executed well.
Surrey, BC
I always thought of Clinique as more for older ladies. I was given this palette and truly love it! I love the colours, the shadows blend smoothly and are easy to apply. I would totally recommend this product!
Pembroke Pines
Se aplican de manera muy fácil , ya que no se necesita gran maestría , ofrecen un resultado en el que se pueden combinar a la perfección degradados así como diferentes tonalidades , se difuminan mucho mejor
Great poppy palletee and the shawdows are so long lasting. All you need to mix and match and result in in needing to take lots of you different colours, savingnin essential clothe space 😊
Delta, BC
This palet is great for everyone even beginners. The colours are beautiful and long lasting. You don't need to apply a lot to get rich vibrant colour. You can create many looks with this palet, it has become my fav to use.
caracas
Excelente producto de clinique excelente producto de cliniquexcelente producto de clinique eexcelente producto de clinique
Bournemouth, Dorset
I like it a lot and i recommend it, it's great and my eyes lokks nice and every friend told me good things about my make up