Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo 39 Lovey Dovey uploaded by Afshin A.Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo 39 Lovey Dovey uploaded by Veronika P.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo 39 Lovey Dovey
  • "Super cute colors and case. I love the sparkle and soft hues. They are long lasting. " in 3 reviews
Marisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Clinique has the best colors and I'm not allergic to their products. No problem with the shadows sweating off in the AZ heat.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
I purchased this and repurchased this about 4 times. It was my go to for a long time, it has great wear, and doesn't move.
Jade F.
Addison, TX
I had that one with the gift kit , i bought something else but i like it, just two colors but i think for me it is enough
Vanesa O.
Beltsville, MD
Me encantan sus tonos que siempre quedan perfectos y su suavidad siempre al usarlo me me doy cuente que son perfectos
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
I have the green and nude eyeshadow duo not sure of the name but its beautiful for simple makeup day looks!
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
I love this combination of colors. The pigment is great, so the colors show up, even on my fair skin.
Brianna N.
Old Hickory, TN
I love the duo eyeshadows. Great colors that combine well. Apply smooth and last all day
Allie W.
This eyeshadow was great! It was very easy to apply and blend and lasted all day long.
Araceli H.
Madera, CA
Veronika P.
It stays up all day sometimes even on the next day perfectly. Smooth so I can easily work with it. I have the one with grey and white.
cynthia p.
I have been looking for an awesome eye shadow...Is this worth buying it?
How can I order it?