Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo 39 Lovey Dovey uploaded by Afshin A.Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo 39 Lovey Dovey uploaded by Veronika P.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo 39 Lovey Dovey
  • "Super cute colors and case. I love the sparkle and soft hues. They are long lasting. " in 3 reviews
Nicole Z.
I was actually really surprised with this eyeshadow! The colors are cute and more pigmented than i thought. I love the purple shades! The packaging is small and cute perfect for on the go
Veronica M.
I love Clinque and love to get their special gifts with purchases because it allows me to discover more of there product line without individually buying, for example their eyeshadows. I love how gentle and smooth the colors are and how neutral and universal this shade can be. I like using it on my natural makeup look days. For the price I would not buy again but would recommend to people that do have very sensitive skin and eyes as this would work well
Andreina L.
#Clinique Is perfect care of your skin, the ingredients that this prestigious company uses for its preparation is very well studied, it is one of the best if you are of those people who have oily skin or acne. I recommend 🚨 💮They are also easily accessible by the official website of clinique, by Amazon, PayPal and many others.
Cassandra T.
Tomkins Cove, NY
I love this eye shadow color, it is 100% my color. I use two browns and I've been using these colors for years. It goes with any outfit I wear and it can dress up or be casual. It is long lasting and because it just looks natural as the day goes on. I would recoomend it to everyone.
Tessa M.
I like this product but don't love it! It doesn't go on as smooth as I anticipated and isn't as pigmented. Perfect for people who have sensitive eye areas all clinique a products are hypoallergenic and fragrance free!
Heidi C.
Pigmentation is zero. Have to use nearly half the container to see color. Wearing time too really sucks, even with a primer. Do not like this at all.
Catherine B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great color for every day use, good quality, long lasting. I usually use on occasion when I wanna mix up my routine. Has great pigment!
Natalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this eyeshadow! I have one with black light brown and white colors. You can make very gorgeous look by using only these 3 colors.
Caroline  R.
Clinique is the only eye shadow I use. Gentle but effective. The colors are beautiful and go on easily. They stay vibrant all day.
Marisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Clinique has the best colors and I'm not allergic to their products. No problem with the shadows sweating off in the AZ heat.
cynthia p.
I have been looking for an awesome eye shadow...Is this worth buying it?
How can I order it?