BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Orange Purple and White Cosmetic Makeup BagTop Zipper Closure see more...

Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I'm pretty much obsessed with any kind of little make up bag. This one does not disappoint. After I use it for make up for a while I find other reasons to use this bag such as organizing my hair ties and clips in my bathroom drawer or in my purse. It's not just meant for make up and has multiple uses
Lexi a.
This bag is adorable, but I wouldn't say it's the best for keeping your makeup in. It doesn't hold much and it's hard to find what you need quickly from it. It is long lasting though and it does work well for when you're on the go and need to bring a few makeup items. Fits well in a purse so that's a plus.
Olivia G.
This is a cute vibrant makeup bag. Clinique has had cuter bags. It's different like more appealing to my mom. Keep with the vibrant colors. These bags are long lasting and that's why I keep buying them.
Samantha R.
Kentucky
I've been using this bag for 4 years and it holds up!! It's the perfect size for adding in just my daily basics, plus what fun colors!
Karelisse V.
It is good small good for you make up. I don't like the colors. It's like any regular small purse for your makeup.
Adrionna K.
Scranton , AR
The perfect size for all of my things. Inexpensive and the perfect size. I wish I had another one
Haley R.
I love this bag it's so cute. It's the perfect size. I can fit everything that I need in it.
A great clutch makeup storage bag. Easy clean up if spills. Easy wash and love the color.
Danielle T.
I love this site they always have want I need and great shipping and customer service