BY CLINIQUE

A transparent, oil-free gel bronzer. This product provides an incredible, believable tanned look. Its transparent, oil-free formula goes on easily, producing a natural-looking glow that lasts through rain, sweat or swimming. Get an instant glow that removes easily with soap and water. This product is ideal for all skin types. see more...

Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Jenna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is still one of my favorite bronzes and I use it as a woman. It is nice to have a product that both me and my husband can use!! I apply it after foundation and it gives just the right amount of color. I use it when I don't have time to contour or highlight but it really gives me a great glow and it sets all day without wearing off. I love it and the healthy glow my face has after. You are able to layer it to make it darker!
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Great product for giving a wash of color during the dull months. I just mix with my moisturizing making a tinted moisturizer and apply. You do have to work quick though because it dries quick and can get streaky. This would be awesome on someone fair as well to add more color then what it does on me.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wear sunscreen on my face during the summer months which causes my face to be a different color than my body. This is a good alternative to even everything out. I mix it with moisturizer and apply it. You have to play with it to determine the correct amount for your skin.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
I know someone who uses this and he loves it. Says hat it is streak free and smells pretty good.
dallas m.
Rutledge, TN
My friend says he swears by this stuff. he loves it and he wants everyone to love it.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So great that my man loved it .. he used it o ce in a week and the reault is very obvious though.. his skin is very thankfull
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
I don't personally use this, but my friend he swears by it! He also tries to get every guy he and I know to try it!