Clinique Non-Aerosol Hairspray - 8 fl. oz. uploaded by Christie C.

BY CLINIQUE

A fine, clear mist to give gentle, flexible control without stiffness or build-up. Hair looks and feels natural. Humidity-resistant. For use on dry, styled hair as needed for control. Spray approximately 10-12 inches away from hair. see more...

Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase this a month ago an di actually works good. I dont like tons of product on My hair so this works perfectly for me. You can even tell you are wearing hairspray.
Carla S.
Henderson
This hairspray was good . The way it smelled was pretty good . It definitely was one of the best hairsprays I've used . It didn't leave my head crusty . It was effective . And I really enjoyed this product . Like always there's always room for improvement but it is a good item
Brittney M.
Kingsport , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is the last place I would think to purchase hairspray but it is so good! The quality and the value are out of this world! It even held the curl in my extensions. All day hold and great smell. Definitely worth checking out.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite because it holds and isn't sticky. My style stays in place all day. I can still run my fingers through my hair, which I love.
✖️Beatrice A.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s works wonderful honestly i would so recommend to everyone it has wonderful packaging and I love its smell and if meet my expectations
Destini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair smell way better than it did before. I would totally recommend this, just don't use it too much.
Gaby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good, long holding hairspray. Is much better on hair than there hairsprays, it's a very good product overall
Raven J.
Everett
Doesn't leave a sticky and/or tacky residue. Makes my hair agony but not oily! I would definitely recommend.
PAULA F.
Coconut creek, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. Wonderful texture and very good fixing. Super indicated #makeuppaulafelipe
Elise V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray does give good hold in my hair and does it without making it stiff, I recommend this to anyone with weak hair