BY CLINIQUE

"Clinique Non-Aerosol Hairspray. A fine, clear mist to give gentle, flexible control without stiffness or build-up. For use on dry, styled hair as needed for control. Spray approximately 10-12 inches away from hair." see more...

Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I wanted to try this as my go to travel hairspray because of the easy packaging and it is not pressurized. The packaging is simple and sleek with a plastic top and pump spray. It has great gold but it is sticky to the touch and the hair feels glued on sticky. Other than that it is a good hairspray.
Keisha G.
Keisha G.
Florida
Very good product stays on the hair it has no weird smell,I use this product daily, I love the travel  size and not too expensive very affordable,am a first user and am please with this product it's very light on the hair, I would recommend this product to others
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This hair spray is great, especially if you have allergies to fragrance like I do!! It gives a soft hold, has a ton of product, good price, no weird smell, and since it is not aerosol, is good for the planet too!

I plan on purchasing this again and again!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
I've been looking for a good hairspray to hold down flyaways, and I've heard this is good so I decided to try it. A little pricey and I could definitely find something cheaper that probably works just as well.
Gisselle V.
Gisselle V.
Clarksville
Its a good hairspray it stays in place its not sticky and does not look oily when i have oily hair. I love this brand.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
This is my go to hair spray seems to be the only brand that holds my hair all day long. And it smells really fresh too
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Watertown, NY
This travel size hairspray is my go to. I keep one in the diaper bag for when I need a touch up for my fly-aways.
Yareydi V.
Yareydi V.
Very weak I feel like it's well over priced for the half job that it does and
It kinda has a sorta glue substance smell to it
Meg V.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
the only downside to this product is that it is pricey ($25 i think). To me, it is worth it. it's fragrance free, smooth, lightweight, and non aresol. it also has a strong hold. very satisfied with this product overall.
Mariela M.
Mariela M.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami , FL 33195
I usually do not use spray, but this seemed excellent for evsos days I'm in a hurry and I can not fix my hair, it gives a fresh touch, u manageable and bright unlike others that give an opaque and without light. I would recommend it