Clinique Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Nicki B.Clinique Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Christie C.

BY CLINIQUE

A fine, clear mist to give gentle, flexible control without stiffness or build-up. Hair looks and feels natural. Humidity-resistant.

How to Use:

• For Use on Dry, Styled Hair as Needed for Control
  • Spray Approximately 10-12 Inches Away from Hair

Nicki B.
I like that it doesn't leave a crunchy feel to my hair. It has more of a natural no-hairspray feel, but it doesn't hold very well in my hair. Within minutes, it has lost its' hold. The smell is very alcohol-like. My bottle gets clogged a lot and leaks all over my hands and bottle when trying to use it. Overall, I would not recommend this product if you want a good strong hold, but if you want a natural feel with slight hold, then this might work for you.
On a side not, my hair is wavy and thin. So maybe its just my hair. Lol
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
I purchase this a month ago an di actually works good. I dont like tons of product on My hair so this works perfectly for me. You can even tell you are wearing hairspray.
Keisha G.
Florida
Very good product stays on the hair it has no weird smell,I use this product daily, I love the travel  size and not too expensive very affordable,am a first user and am please with this product it's very light on the hair, I would recommend this product to others
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is a great light-hold hairspray for those that are fragrance free and/or environmentally conscious.

The pump sprays the product into a pretty fine mist so you don't have climbs of spray in your hair. It's also a good size and has lasted me a few month thus far, with more inside!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This hair spray is great, especially if you have allergies to fragrance like I do!! It gives a soft hold, has a ton of product, good price, no weird smell, and since it is not aerosol, is good for the planet too!

I plan on purchasing this again and again!
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I wanted to try this as my go to travel hairspray because of the easy packaging and it is not pressurized. The packaging is simple and sleek with a plastic top and pump spray. It has great gold but it is sticky to the touch and the hair feels glued on sticky. Other than that it is a good hairspray.
Carla S.
Henderson
This hairspray was good . The way it smelled was pretty good . It definitely was one of the best hairsprays I've used . It didn't leave my head crusty . It was effective . And I really enjoyed this product . Like always there's always room for improvement but it is a good item
Brittney M.
Clinique is the last place I would think to purchase hairspray but it is so good! The quality and the value are out of this world! It even held the curl in my extensions. All day hold and great smell. Definitely worth checking out.
Miranda L.
I've been looking for a good hairspray to hold down flyaways, and I've heard this is good so I decided to try it. A little pricey and I could definitely find something cheaper that probably works just as well.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
My new favorite because it holds and isn't sticky. My style stays in place all day. I can still run my fingers through my hair, which I love.