a moisture boosting facial treatment helps enhance skin's moisture level & restore skin's balance plumps up fine dry lines while soothing skin immediately skin appears softer, smoother & feels more comfortable perfect for all skin types oil-free & 100%...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of clinique night care, 75ml/2.5oz moisture surge extended thirst relief (all skin types) for women!
Columbus, OH
This stuff saved my face. Last winter I was suffering from very dry skin and no moisturizer or moisturizing serum was working. Then I tried this as an overnight mask and my skin was glowing the next morning.
Can't go wrong with Clinique. Great value and does the job. It isn't too heavy to sleep on so it doesn't get all over your pillows. My skin is noticeably more moisturized when I wake up in the morning.
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dry Eyes
Madison, WI
This is the best night cream I’ve ever used, but the price tag keeps me from buying it other than in the winter months. It keeps my skin hydrated even in the harshest of winter nights.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Irvine, Ca
So my ex-bf bought this for me for the first time a couple years ago and I have used it every day since. I love it. Nothing makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated like this product! It immediately delivers the perfect amount of moisture, without any weird residues. My skin is RADIANT after I put this on. I cannot go a day without using this product. I took it with me when I traveled to the Middle East last summer and even in the dry heat, my skin stayed looking hydrated and dewey in all my pictures!
Alexandria, KY
I love the night care moisture surge extended thirst relief. I have dry skin but it’s for all skin types. I have been using this for years. It feels so cold and moisturizing. It makes my skin glow!! I will continue to purchase this item.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles
Coon Rapids, MN
I purchased a small gift set with the various moisture surge products to try out during the holiday sales, this being in that set. I have been LOVING IT! It has helped greatly during this dry winter. I use it two-three times a week.
Sumter
Purchased at: JCPenney
This moisturizer is absolutely amazing. It always leaves my skin feeling great and smooth. The price is a little much, but it is worth it. The packaging is wondering and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Fine Lines
Naples, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love using this right before bed. Goes on super smooth and really leaves my skin feeling moisturized. The price is also great for the product! Highly recommend! Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief
Greensburg, PA
My go-to moisturizer! It makes my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and makes applying makeup that much easier. Because this contains aloe, it is also great on sun burns and rough patches of skin without being harmful.
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Essex, MD
This is so lightweight and just sinks into the skin. That’s my favorite part about this product. I enjoy lotions that once I apply them, I don’t feel them anymore. My skin has much more bounce than it did
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles