BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Benefits: Antioxidant protection, Moisturizes, Smoothes lips

NEW Jumbo Vitamin C Lip Smoothie. We've squeezed in the best ingredients, like Vitamin C, and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best. Your recommended daily dose of lusciousness. Brushes on luscious colour and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends.

How to Use:

• For first time use prime brush with colour by twisting barrel several times until product appears
  • Subsequent application requires only 3-4 twists
  • Apply colour to center of lips
  • Use brush tip to outline lips

Clinique New Jumbo Vitamin C Lip Smoothie
  • "I received this Clinique Lip Smoothie as a free sample at Belk's.I really like it and plan on buying this in another shade.It is easy to apply and very long lasting.I always love Clinique products.Love this lipstick and YES I will buy again." in 5 reviews
kayla c.
Saint Peters
Review for: Clinique 16585180402 Vitamin C Lip Smoothie - New Packaging - No. 20 Guava Good - 2.8ml-0.09oz more...
Absolutely loved this product it's a great gloss I bought it once for the first the a week ago and. Definitely going back definitely worth the price. it's a cute little normal gloss package so nothing super crazy lol I definitely recommend this product ;)
Stephanie K.
Henrico
Review for: Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie (New Packaging) - #09 Berry Boost 2.8ml/0.09oz more...
Love this lip smoothie. What a great way to care for your lips while giving them a creamy feel and a little bit of color. You cannot go wrong with the berry boost, smells great and looks incredible and it has vitamins in it, can't beat this beauty product.
Cori B.
This lip smoothie feels amazing on the lips and the feeling lasts long after the color fades! The vitamin C definitely helps revive dry lips. I just wish I didn't need to re-apply so often!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Vitamin C Lip Blackberry Nirvana Pom-a-Greatness more...
Smells smells smells amazing!!!! Very light and smooth and tastes great! Very hydrating and long lasting at the same time without drying my lips. Bought it online and used it for so many times cause I loved the color and the hydrating formula. Love it!
Suzie D.
South Haven
Oh my gosh this Lip Colour is amazing and last a long time. It moisturizes my lips and living in Kansas boy you sure need help and the older I get the more help I need. I am 52 and have used Clinique for years. I would definitely recommend this item for every day use.!
diana r.
Riverside, CA
I really like the Clinique Vitamin C lip Smoothie it leaves my lip nice and soft. I would definitely buy it, it is really worth the price that you pay for it last for a long time just worth the price of the lip smoothie. I really recommend for anyone to buy
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
excelente lip con vitamina c para nutrir los labios y depositar vitamina c,se conserva por mucho tiempo,humectanto los labios,es la primera vez que lo utilizo,su empaque es bien practico
Leslie H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I like a light feeling on my lips. I hate buying a product that makes everything stick to my lips. This product goes on smooth, leaving a light silky feeling. It's also my husband's favorite because it's not sticky and gives me perfectly kissable lips.
Samra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Antioxidant Lip In Pick Me Up more...
This the best lip moisturizer ever. It really moisturizers ur lips and gives a slight color which is perfect for summer. Definitely worth it. It's always in my bag
Maddi M.
Brentwood, NY
I really love beauty products that look good while always taking care of your skin. The vitamin C has a somewhat plumping effect. Feels very nice and lightweight.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Clinique was the first brand I used as a preteen but feel they have lost touch with many makeup trends. What is your favorite thing about this product? What is your least favorite thing about this product?
Sapna K.
I am big fan of Clinique products. Never tried this lip smoothie. Has anyone tried it?