BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Benefits: Antioxidant protection, Moisturizes, Smoothes lips

NEW Jumbo Vitamin C Lip Smoothie. We've squeezed in the best ingredients, like Vitamin C, and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best. Your recommended daily dose of lusciousness. Brushes on luscious colour and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends.

How to Use:

• For first time use prime brush with colour by twisting barrel several times until product appears
  • Subsequent application requires only 3-4 twists
  • Apply colour to center of lips
  • Use brush tip to outline lips

Clinique New Jumbo Vitamin C Lip Smoothie
  • "I received this Clinique Lip Smoothie as a free sample at Belk's.I really like it and plan on buying this in another shade.It is easy to apply and very long lasting.I always love Clinique products.Love this lipstick and YES I will buy again." in 5 reviews
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothies. The vitamin C is anti-aging, which is a major plus! These Smoothie lipsticks have a sheer to moderate coverage and are moisturizing, with luxurious feel, color, and shine.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Absolutely a beautiful color beautiful on and a beautiful lipstick tube. Its not the cheapest lipstick and believe me you can tell by the high pigmentation, great color on and the basic ingredients! It is a recommendation of mine and I would for sure repurchase.
Tana O.
Glendale Heights, Illinois
It is very soft and sheer, and has a good scent to it I bought it at ultra beauty when I was looking for a good long lasting yes it is very long lasting I had it on the morning it last through the middle middle of the day and I would definitely buy it again!
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been a fan of Clinique lippies since i was a pre-teen, so when this interesting lip product came out, of course i had to buy it! I love the idea of Vitamin C being infused in it. It wears pretty well, but is a tad sticky. i have a hard time w/ sticky lips colors. This Mango color is really pretty. it's a little more than neutral in color. love the shade.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
Me agrada pero no mucho porque el color para mi no es un color que me quede pero la textura del lipstick al aplicarlo es un poco cremosa. El color es a base como de brillos porque tiene destellos al aplicarlo. En lo personal no me gusta. Porque es un pokito gruesesito.
Milibet U.
Im Disappointed, these have been updated to contain more product, however it still only contains 2.8mls which is just over half a teaspoon full, compared to the traditional gloss which contains 6mls, was so disappointed when I read the box I returned the product to store, which was no problem, I got a full refund under the 100% satisfaction guarantee, which I thank Clinique for. However, I will not repurchase, as I believe you are paying for the product component rather than the gloss itself. If they put this item into a tube and gave more product I would certainly repurchase, as I like the gloss and the colour, there is no problem with this, I just want value for money and a reasonable amount of product to use. Also you cant see how much product is left in the tube, so you wouldn't know when it is running out.
Sorry Cliniuqe this is not for me, which is unusual as I really like most Clinique items, but thanks for being allowed to return this, which is unusual in cosmetics these days.
Kristin K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I had high hopes for this product but was somewhat disappointed. I felt like I wasted more product getting it on the brush then on my lips. The applicator brush was too stiff and somewhat messy. Definitely not an on the go product
Maria M.
I love this product!! I got it as a gift & as soon as it runs out I'm running out to buy myself a new one. It's the prettiest little pink color & it leaves my lips extremely, I mean extremely soft!! Love it too much.
Salomie K.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I like wearing lipstick you like wearing lipstick literally everyone like wearing lipstick and this is totally one of my favorite lipstick to wear and it's so great keep smiling moisturize and nice and the best part is it stays on for a long time and I don't have to reapply if it's so great I totally recommend getting it
Rebekah F.
Very sheer with a hint of pink and a few sparkles which is a little ironic since it is feels a little thick. It has a brush applicator and dispenses as you turn the bottom. I know some people don't like this - I'm not incredibly picky. 5 stars for the moisture it brings, the light tint, and shine, as this is exactly what I expected (and wanted) in this gloss.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Clinique was the first brand I used as a preteen but feel they have lost touch with many makeup trends. What is your favorite thing about this product? What is your least favorite thing about this product?
Sapna K.
I am big fan of Clinique products. Never tried this lip smoothie. Has anyone tried it?

Amazon