BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Benefits: Antioxidant protection, Moisturizes, Smoothes lips

NEW Jumbo Vitamin C Lip Smoothie. We've squeezed in the best ingredients, like Vitamin C, and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best. Your recommended daily dose of lusciousness. Brushes on luscious colour and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends.

How to Use:

• For first time use prime brush with colour by twisting barrel several times until product appears
  • Subsequent application requires only 3-4 twists
  • Apply colour to center of lips
  • Use brush tip to outline lips

Clinique New Jumbo Vitamin C Lip Smoothie
  • "I received this Clinique Lip Smoothie as a free sample at Belk's.I really like it and plan on buying this in another shade.It is easy to apply and very long lasting.I always love Clinique products.Love this lipstick and YES I will buy again." in 5 reviews
Jess S.
Ravenswood
Review for: Antioxidant Lip In Pick Me Up more...
Very well done! This is usually what I put on when I’m ready to go out for a long night! It lasts and stays vibrant all night and thought sips on a cup! Very soft and goes on smooth not patchy one application is all you need!
Haley W.
I have this in the shade Mangothon. It's a shimmery Mango color. The applicator is a brush and you twist the bottom to get the product to come out. Since it's Clinique, I'd expect it to be pricey, but this was a gift, so I don't know how much it is.
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
Review for: Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie (New Packaging) - #09 Berry Boost 2.8ml/0.09oz more...
These chubby sticks are the best for a person on the go! If you just want to throw something into your bag and run, this is definitely for you. The crayon makes it super easy to apply. I did not love that it did not come with a sharpener, so once the tip went dull it was difficult to get that precision application again.
Hope S.
Arab, AL
Easy way to add a little color to your lips with minimal effort. Not only does this help add color, it nourishes my lips to stay glossy all day and never dry! Price for this item seems fair for what you get. I would buy again! I also love how long the product lasts!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I'm sure this is weird to say, but I actually use this right before bed (like an hour or so)! I hate having dry lips and this works SO great as a lip moisturizer. I just wish it didn't have such a strong pigment to it (which is a good thing!) when I use it at night (weird idea for lip color, but the benefits outweigh the negatives!)
Abbey R.
Davie, FL
Review for: Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Goodness Grapecious more...
At first I was s little scared to use the tip on the glass because it was brush like and wasn't sure on how smooth it would come out on my lips but it was actually very simple and amazing so anyone looking to try this don't be intimidated it's amazing the colors are beautiful also!
Kendra L.
I was surprised by the color called "black honey". It looked like it would be way too dark for my pale face. Turns out it was just a glorified tinted balm. I wouldn't call this a lipstick at all.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
First time using this product and fell in love with it. It's great and just glides on effortlessly. It lasted for a long time and I didn't have to retouch for a while. Very easy to apply and use. Would love to get other colors and will recommend to others.
Telecisa M.
I love love this Lip Smootie by Clinique. Not only does it has vitamin C but it also has to be squeezed to be used which is the fun part for me. It doesn't get messy or anything like that which is a big plus. This product I would recommend to anyone honestly.
Molly P.
Review for: Clinique 16585180402 Vitamin C Lip Smoothie - New Packaging - No. 20 Guava Good - 2.8ml-0.09oz more...
One of my favorite products. I've gone through atleast 3 in the past 8 months. Easy to apply and just gives you a lip shimmer. Doesn't last long if you're eating/drinking but highly recommend for summer beach lips!
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Clinique was the first brand I used as a preteen but feel they have lost touch with many makeup trends. What is your favorite thing about this product? What is your least favorite thing about this product?
Sapna K.
I am big fan of Clinique products. Never tried this lip smoothie. Has anyone tried it?