BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Benefits: Antioxidant protection, Moisturizes, Smoothes lips

NEW Jumbo Vitamin C Lip Smoothie. We've squeezed in the best ingredients, like Vitamin C, and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best. Your recommended daily dose of lusciousness. Brushes on luscious colour and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends.

How to Use:

• For first time use prime brush with colour by twisting barrel several times until product appears
  • Subsequent application requires only 3-4 twists
  • Apply colour to center of lips
  • Use brush tip to outline lips

Clinique New Jumbo Vitamin C Lip Smoothie
  • "I received this Clinique Lip Smoothie as a free sample at Belk's.I really like it and plan on buying this in another shade.It is easy to apply and very long lasting.I always love Clinique products.Love this lipstick and YES I will buy again." in 5 reviews
Stephanie K.
Henrico
Review for: Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie (New Packaging) - #09 Berry Boost 2.8ml/0.09oz more...
Love this lip smoothie. What a great way to care for your lips while giving them a creamy feel and a little bit of color. You cannot go wrong with the berry boost, smells great and looks incredible and it has vitamins in it, can't beat this beauty product.
Jess S.
Ravenswood
Review for: Antioxidant Lip In Pick Me Up more...
Very well done! This is usually what I put on when I’m ready to go out for a long night! It lasts and stays vibrant all night and thought sips on a cup! Very soft and goes on smooth not patchy one application is all you need!
I loveeee this lip product it leaves my lips sooo amazingly smooth and the packaging is very pretty and durable it is a little pricey but it is for sure worth it I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
The price wasn't really ideal for me. This product is like a tinted chap stick. Very smoothing and hydrating. I would try to catch it on sale if you love sticking with the brand.
Haley W.
I have this in the shade Mangothon. It's a shimmery Mango color. The applicator is a brush and you twist the bottom to get the product to come out. Since it's Clinique, I'd expect it to be pricey, but this was a gift, so I don't know how much it is.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Goodness Grapecious more...
I recommend Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothies. The vitamin C is anti-aging, which is a major plus! These Smoothie lipsticks have a sheer to moderate coverage and are moisturizing, with luxurious feel, color, and shine.
Hope S.
Arab, AL
Easy way to add a little color to your lips with minimal effort. Not only does this help add color, it nourishes my lips to stay glossy all day and never dry! Price for this item seems fair for what you get. I would buy again! I also love how long the product lasts!
Abbey R.
Davie, FL
Review for: Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Goodness Grapecious more...
At first I was s little scared to use the tip on the glass because it was brush like and wasn't sure on how smooth it would come out on my lips but it was actually very simple and amazing so anyone looking to try this don't be intimidated it's amazing the colors are beautiful also!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I'm sure this is weird to say, but I actually use this right before bed (like an hour or so)! I hate having dry lips and this works SO great as a lip moisturizer. I just wish it didn't have such a strong pigment to it (which is a good thing!) when I use it at night (weird idea for lip color, but the benefits outweigh the negatives!)
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
These chubby sticks are the best for a person on the go! If you just want to throw something into your bag and run, this is definitely for you. The crayon makes it super easy to apply. I did not love that it did not come with a sharpener, so once the tip went dull it was difficult to get that precision application again.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Clinique was the first brand I used as a preteen but feel they have lost touch with many makeup trends. What is your favorite thing about this product? What is your least favorite thing about this product?
Sapna K.
I am big fan of Clinique products. Never tried this lip smoothie. Has anyone tried it?