Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Ivana S.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that lengthens and glosses lashes for a natural-looking finish. This gel-based formula defines lashes naturally. Lashes stay silky, pliant, clump, and flake-free through multiple coats. Ophthalmologist tested.

• Is this mascara gluten free?1 Answers
  • Does this actually provide length? 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyel...9 Answers
Madilyn P.
Memphis, TN
Great mascara! The brush doesn't cause clumps, and the mascara itself lasts a good, long while. It's perfect shade of dark, jet black for a dramatic look
Sydney s.
Columbia , KY
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
I'm always satisfied with Clinique makeup and there mascara is wonderful!
It makes your eyelashes very long and pretty. And best of all its clump free!
Alex C.
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
Clinique was my first ever mascara as a young girl, but I have quickly been drawn away from it. Even though it holds good memories, it just clumps too much for me.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
I really like this mascara because it is very gentle. It doesn't seem to get gunky the way many others do, and I got compliments on the day I tried it for it making my eyes pop. I like that it does not get flaky throughout the day
Franny V.
Freeport, NY
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
Great mascara! Long wear and it doesn't flake off easily! Nice application and the wand is very gentle on the eyelashes !
Annette C.
Casselberry, FL
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
I have really long eyelashes and this mascara really makes them shine. I love how intense it make my eyes look and the fact that it never clumps!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
I love Clinique mascara! I have pretty sensitive eyes, but never have problems with their mascara or eyeliner! Nice looking colors, and never had a problem with clumps!
Jessica P.
Perris, CA
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
Love this mascara def recommend it its so black & doesn't clump. worth the price
Mandy W.
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
This mascara is alright. It does the job and really makes my eyes look fuller, but it clumps really easily.
Sarah S.
Rolesville, NC
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
Easy to use. A classic mascara that has been around a while. I like the natural look it helps you achieve.
Beatriz D.
Tempe, AZ
Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyelashes with no clumps?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
If looking for length volume and a false lash look what would you suggest?
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Does this actually provide length?
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Is this mascara gluten free?