Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Ivana S.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that lengthens and glosses lashes for a natural-looking finish. This gel-based formula defines lashes naturally. Lashes stay silky, pliant, clump, and flake-free through multiple coats. Ophthalmologist tested.

• Is this mascara gluten free?1 Answers
  • Does this actually provide length? 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyel...9 Answers
Samantha G.
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
The best mascara ever!!!! It doesn't flake. No clumps. It lasts all day and it's the ONLY mascara I've used since I found this one. It's a more natural look and you can't beat the price !
Allison B.
Cary, NC
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
I love all clinique mascaras! It's one of the best formulas I've ever tried. It beats Maybelline, revlon and covergirl every time. My eyelashes get a lot thicker instantly with little residue
Nicole P.
Morganton, NC
This is my absolutely favorite mascara ever! It makes my lashes so pretty. I love the smoothness in the application. I don't use it everyday so it has lasted quite some time.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
I really like this mascara because it is very gentle. It doesn't seem to get gunky the way many others do, and I got compliments on the day I tried it for it making my eyes pop. I like that it does not get flaky throughout the day
Janet L.
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
This mascara is great! Overall, Clinique makes wonderful mascaras. I have also tried their Lash Doubling mascara, but prefer this one. Compared to the Lash Doubling mascara, I think this one actually makes my lashes look fuller and longer. Great formula, no clumping. Definitely buy again.
Sharon T.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
Oh I love Clinique eye makeup, face cream.. They have it, I love it !! I have really dry skin and tried so many other products. With Clinique a little bit goes a long way so your purchase last a long time.
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
This is a great everyday mascara - never have to worry about clumps! It provides a very natural and classic look. Is not the most amazing mascara for volume, but that is not an everyday concern for me. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts and this never bothers me.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
I love Clinique mascara! I have pretty sensitive eyes, but never have problems with their mascara or eyeliner! Nice looking colors, and never had a problem with clumps!
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
Just like the name implies, this gives you glossy, black, natural looking lashes. That means little-to-no extra lengthening or volume. This is mostly for if you just want to darken the lashes.
Alex C.
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
Clinique was my first ever mascara as a young girl, but I have quickly been drawn away from it. Even though it holds good memories, it just clumps too much for me.
Beatriz D.
Tempe, AZ
Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyelashes with no clumps?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
If looking for length volume and a false lash look what would you suggest?
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Does this actually provide length?
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Is this mascara gluten free?