Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Ivana S.

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Gel-based formula defines lashes naturally. Lengthens, glosses, enhances. Lashes stay silky, pliant, clump and flake-free through multiple coats. Ophthalmologist tested

How to Use:

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes. Repeat to build
  • To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Do not pump brush in container—this adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• Is this mascara gluten free?1 Answers
  • Does this actually provide length? 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyel...9 Answers
Jeannette R.
My favorite mascara since I can’t remember when? I love this mascara because I don’t like wearing a lot of makeup and I don’t like mascara with fillers that make your lashes feel heavy. Since this is not waterproof, it comes off fairly easy. ?
Laure'l O.
El Paso, TX
ve tried dozens (SEVERAL dozen, in fact) of mascaras, only to be disappointed. If they don't smudge and cause raccoon eyes, they clump into the equally winsome spider eye look, or they crumble off and leave a dusting of black speckles spattered over my cheekbones, or have such a strong chemical smell they make my eyes water and burn, or are so hard to remove that I lose a handful of eyelashes along with the mascara.

Clinique High Impact is one of a very few I have found that perform well, actually does thicken and lengthen my lashes, has decent staying power but can be easily removed with a gentle cleansing.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I have been buying Clinique lately and have gotten hooked. From their make up to their face care line. I recommend all their products. It doesn't clump or look gunky on my lashes. This is one of my go to "expensive" mascaras.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Jet Black more...
Its not the best mascara on the market but it gives you a natural look. Its doesn't leave u pieces of the actual mascara on your lashes but it doesn't give you a huge shock effect either. The problem is when u are trying to take this off. Its the messiest mascara ever. U end up looking like a racoon
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
I love this mascara. I've been using it for many years. It has a great formula that's easy to apply and doesn't get gloppy. It coats my lashes very nicely, but doesn't feel like mascara. I also love that it is easy to remove. As a contact wearer with sensitive eyes, this is one of the best!
Emily B.
I have been using this mascara for well over ten years; others come and go, but this is my staple. I have naturally long and curled lashes, but they are very light so they just need some tint. This mascara looks beautifully natural and brightening, not too harsh against my very light skin tone. The formula never clumps (even if you've kept the tube way too long!) and the brush makes it easy to apply to all lashes- even bottom and corner. The tube itself is sleek and beautiful, which is just the icing on the cake!
Marisa B.
Review for: Jet Black more...
I have this mascara and absolute love it. When I use it I never have a problem with clumps. However, I usually have to use an eyelash curler because it doesn't pick up my lashes as much as I would want to. I would still totally recommend. It is one of the best mascaras I have tried
Sarah M.
Review for: Jet Black more...
I just got this mascara last week in Jet Brown (meant to pick up Jet Black but accidentally grabbed this instead). But that's okay because I really love it! It is very natural-looking, so if you're going for the fake doll-lashes look, then this might not be the best choice for you. But if you want a cute, simple, natural, beautiful mascara then this is a great option for you!
Heidi C.
This product does definitely give a natural look to the lashes. It's good for a weekend, super casual look, as well as for women/girls who don't like the look of mascara. I enjoy long, full, voluminous lashes. Because if that, I did not at all enjoy this mascara. Plus, it didn't stay put too easily. It migrated.
Samantha G.
Review for: Jet Black more...
The best mascara ever!!!! It doesn't flake. No clumps. It lasts all day and it's the ONLY mascara I've used since I found this one. It's a more natural look and you can't beat the price !
Beatriz D.
tempe, AZ
Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyelashes with no clumps?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
If looking for length volume and a false lash look what would you suggest?
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Does this actually provide length?
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Is this mascara gluten free?