Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Dina E.Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Ivana S.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits: Lengthened

Gel-based formula defines lashes naturally. Lengthens, glosses, enhances. Lashes stay silky, pliant, clump and flake-free through multiple coats. Ophthalmologist tested

How to Use:

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes. Repeat to build
  • To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Do not pump brush in container—this adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• Is this mascara gluten free?1 Answers
  • Does this actually provide length? 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara also give you not only length but strai...9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love all clinique mascaras! It's one of the best formulas I've ever tried. It beats Maybelline, revlon and covergirl every time. My eyelashes get a lot thicker instantly with little residue" in 7 reviews
  • "I'm always satisfied with Clinique makeup and there mascara is wonderful! It makes your eyelashes very long and pretty. And best of all its clump free!" in 5 reviews
  • "It's not clumpy, extra long lashes, really good, gets to every lashes, works really well" in 4 reviews
  • "I love Clinique mascara! I have pretty sensitive eyes, but never have problems with their mascara or eyeliner! Nice looking colors, and never had a problem with clumps!" in 4 reviews
Payton D.
Deville
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black more...
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Jasmine E.
Flint, MI
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara 02 Jet Brown more...
This product is bomb and will really tranform your lashes. When used ot makes the eyelashes much fuller and longer. So many ppl thought I had lash extentions! It is not clumpy and glided on like a dream.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
While this mascara may seem a little basic, I can assure you, it's not. The packaging is sleek, and the brush is designed to make your eyelashes look more full and shiny. It definitely does a good job at that. I love the feel of this formula, and it doesn't get too clumpy.
Yeye H.
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara 02 Jet Brown more...
I bought this mascara, I personally didn't like it so I gave it to a friend and she liked it so I guess it depends how you like your lashes but I have to say that this wasn't for me. I will not buy it again.
Selina O.
Aurora, IL
Love love love this mascara! Goes on soft, and doesn't clump. The brush is full to make sure it grabs all your lashes and it lasts a long time!! You can add multiple coats for more drama
Lilly F.
My everyday, mascara of life. I love love love this mascara. It makes your lashes long and separated. It never clumps on me. The basic black looks good on every eye color. I have purchased this mascara several times and will continue to buy it again and again.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
This mascara is meant for someone who has super long lashes already, or for little girls. It does not really length just leaves a black or darker tint to the lashes. Extremely natural, look.
Sophie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara 02 Jet Brown more...
Pretty good product, however kind of clumpy. I like this product because it gives you a lot of volume however it's really flaky and comes off fairly easily. I would use this on a daily basis but I would probably use something else instead.
kat a.
Whittier, CA
this Naturally Glossy Mascara from Clinique is actually really cool! It makes your lashes stand out while still looking natural and like you don't have much product on
Jeannette R.
My favorite mascara since I can’t remember when? I love this mascara because I don’t like wearing a lot of makeup and I don’t like mascara with fillers that make your lashes feel heavy. Since this is not waterproof, it comes off fairly easy. ?
Beatriz D.
tempe, AZ
Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyelashes with no clumps?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
If looking for length volume and a false lash look what would you suggest?
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Does this actually provide length?
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Is this mascara gluten free?

back