Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Ivana S.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that lengthens and glosses lashes for a natural-looking finish. This gel-based formula defines lashes naturally. Lashes stay silky, pliant, clump, and flake-free through multiple coats. Ophthalmologist tested.

• Is this mascara gluten free?1 Answers
  • Does this actually provide length? 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyel...9 Answers
Rachel C.
Lampasas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go-to mascaras, this product is great for a quick natural lash look. It is a bit expensive, but it leaves your eyes feeling light and not too overdone. With my blue eyes, it really makes them pop naturally. I would buy this product again and recommend to friends!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
This mascara is great for those just starting out using makeup or for those who just want a little color. This isn't the mascara for me, because I want huge lashes, but perfect for those who want a more natural look.
Grace T.
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Brown 0.2 oz
I had this mascara for years--I love it because it gives me a super natural-looking curl on my lashes, along with making them darker (I have dark blonde eyelashes). The natural look of the mascara let me wear it without any other eye makeup, which I loved.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g
This is by far my favorite mascara that I have ever used. Not once have I ever had a clump while using this product. Not one! Although not raved about by beauty gurus, this mascara is truly fantastic. It gives the most natural look to your lashes, while also defining them and adding volume. I will never use another mascara after this one, because they've got nothing on Naturally Glossy.
Anna S.
Leesburg, FL
This is my favorite mascara. I like the thin formulation, and the fact that I can create a very natural look, but also build coats for a thicker and longer look. I do have to use a product to coat it in order to prevent smudging, but I don't mind that because this tried-and-true mascara never clumps, and really has a glossy, natural look to it. The only reason for -1 star is that it is not waterproof.
Angela M.
Eagle Point
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thank heaven for this mascara! It's literally the only mascara my sensitive eyes can tolerate. Doesn't flake or clump. If you loved Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint, like I did, you will love this. Affordable, too!
Leza C.
so natural and not overly clumpy! Works well to length without looking overly thick. Better than drugstore and not too much more in price. I use it every day. The packaging is easy to see in my bag as well. would totally reccomend
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
While this mascara may seem a little basic, I can assure you, it's not. The packaging is sleek, and the brush is designed to make your eyelashes look more full and shiny. It definitely does a good job at that. I love the feel of this formula, and it doesn't get too clumpy.
Selina A.
Aurora, IL
Love love love this mascara! Goes on soft, and doesn't clump. The brush is full to make sure it grabs all your lashes and it lasts a long time!! You can add multiple coats for more drama
Lilly F.
My everyday, mascara of life. I love love love this mascara. It makes your lashes long and separated. It never clumps on me. The basic black looks good on every eye color. I have purchased this mascara several times and will continue to buy it again and again.
Beatriz D.
Tempe, AZ
Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyelashes with no clumps?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
If looking for length volume and a false lash look what would you suggest?
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Does this actually provide length?
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Is this mascara gluten free?