Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Ivana S.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that lengthens and glosses lashes for a natural-looking finish. This gel-based formula defines lashes naturally. Lashes stay silky, pliant, clump, and flake-free through multiple coats. Ophthalmologist tested.

• Is this mascara gluten free?1 Answers
  • Does this actually provide length? 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyel...9 Answers
Charlotte A.
Glasgow
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g
Love this! It accentuates the lashes without making it obvious you are wearing mascara. Never when using this product have I had any problems with clumps, it has a really nice wand that enables easy application without getting it all over your face which often happens with me!
Génesis O.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g
It a very well designed product in my opinion, it doesn't feel heavy in the eyelashes, it isn't a dirty mascara as others, and it feels very comfortable, also, for me, my eyelashes are very short and it makes them look longer, I totally loved it
💕Toni C.
Glasgow , Glasgow city
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g
This mascara is a little too natural for me; as one reviewer put it, its really like wearing nothing at all. It deposits a bit of color on the lashes, but it took a good 3 coats to get some lengthening out of it. For me, I really couldn't tell a difference at all.
Teresa J.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g
This is possibly the most natural looking mascara on the market. If you have naturally long lashes and want to just add a bit of oomph to them without looking like you have mascara on, this is your product.
Niamh L.
Extremely long lasting! I didn't have to re-apply the whole day, considering the price to some it may be a splurge! But it's so so so good. I can not stress how good it is. It doesn't clump, and it also helps to get the tiny lashes that are closer to the tear duct!
Alex B.
I like my mascara but I think that there is some room for improvement because it was my 1st time using it and the 1st time I got it and it made clumps in my eyelashes if I put more then 2 coats on. But over all I like the product.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
For an everyday mascara this one is actually rather good. It lasts, doesn't run, separates lashes rally well, doesn't clump and generally worth the money if you want to get a mascara that won't let you down. For a daytime neutral look this is brilliant.
Charlene H.
This product is amazing for natural looking full lashes! It's really a must-have mascara! Barely clumps, and isn't overly scented. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a mascara that makes your lashes look full while still looking natural!
Jessica P.
I love love love this mascara!!!! It makes my eyelashes look really long and thick without clumping and with a natural finish. The mascara wand is very good quality and can separate lashes really well✨
Katie L.
Review for: Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara Jet Black 0.2 oz
Never really tried this mascara before. But after reading some of the reviews, I guess I should try it. :)
Beatriz D.
Tempe, AZ
Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyelashes with no clumps?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
If looking for length volume and a false lash look what would you suggest?
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Does this actually provide length?
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Is this mascara gluten free?