Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Dina E.Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Ivana S.

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Gel-based formula defines lashes naturally. Lengthens, glosses, enhances. Lashes stay silky, pliant, clump and flake-free through multiple coats. Ophthalmologist tested

How to Use:

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes. Repeat to build
  • To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Do not pump brush in container—this adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• Is this mascara gluten free?1 Answers
  • Does this actually provide length? 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyel...9 Answers
Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara
  • "I love all clinique mascaras! It's one of the best formulas I've ever tried. It beats Maybelline, revlon and covergirl every time. My eyelashes get a lot thicker instantly with little residue" in 7 reviews
  • "I'm always satisfied with Clinique makeup and there mascara is wonderful! It makes your eyelashes very long and pretty. And best of all its clump free!" in 5 reviews
  • "It's not clumpy, extra long lashes, really good, gets to every lashes, works really well" in 4 reviews
  • "I love Clinique mascara! I have pretty sensitive eyes, but never have problems with their mascara or eyeliner! Nice looking colors, and never had a problem with clumps!" in 4 reviews
Charlotte A.
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g more...
Love this! It accentuates the lashes without making it obvious you are wearing mascara. Never when using this product have I had any problems with clumps, it has a really nice wand that enables easy application without getting it all over your face which often happens with me!
Génesis O.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g more...
It a very well designed product in my opinion, it doesn't feel heavy in the eyelashes, it isn't a dirty mascara as others, and it feels very comfortable, also, for me, my eyelashes are very short and it makes them look longer, I totally loved it
💕Toni C.
Glasgow , Glasgow city
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g more...
This mascara is a little too natural for me; as one reviewer put it, its really like wearing nothing at all. It deposits a bit of color on the lashes, but it took a good 3 coats to get some lengthening out of it. For me, I really couldn't tell a difference at all.
Teresa J.
Etobicoke , ON
Review for: Naturally Glossy Mascara 01 Jet Black 5.6 g more...
This is possibly the most natural looking mascara on the market. If you have naturally long lashes and want to just add a bit of oomph to them without looking like you have mascara on, this is your product.
Niamh L.
Extremely long lasting! I didn't have to re-apply the whole day, considering the price to some it may be a splurge! But it's so so so good. I can not stress how good it is. It doesn't clump, and it also helps to get the tiny lashes that are closer to the tear duct!
Alex B.
I like my mascara but I think that there is some room for improvement because it was my 1st time using it and the 1st time I got it and it made clumps in my eyelashes if I put more then 2 coats on. But over all I like the product.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
For an everyday mascara this one is actually rather good. It lasts, doesn't run, separates lashes rally well, doesn't clump and generally worth the money if you want to get a mascara that won't let you down. For a daytime neutral look this is brilliant.
Charlene H.
This product is amazing for natural looking full lashes! It's really a must-have mascara! Barely clumps, and isn't overly scented. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a mascara that makes your lashes look full while still looking natural!
Jessica P.
I love love love this mascara!!!! It makes my eyelashes look really long and thick without clumping and with a natural finish. The mascara wand is very good quality and can separate lashes really well✨
Katie L.
Review for: Jet Black more...
Never really tried this mascara before. But after reading some of the reviews, I guess I should try it. :)
Beatriz D.
tempe, AZ
Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyelashes with no clumps?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
If looking for length volume and a false lash look what would you suggest?
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Does this actually provide length?
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Is this mascara gluten free?