Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara - 01 Jet Black 5.6g/0.2oz uploaded by Isabella T.

BY CLINIQUE

Provides a great-looking lashes shine Visibly lengthens & separates & thickens lashes Creates striking beautiful glossy lashes Ophthalmologist-testedProduct Line: Clinique - Mascara - Naturally Glossy MascaraProduct Size: 5.6g/0.2oz see more...

Isabella T.
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes very voluminous and thick. I use this mascara for my lashes everyday. It is long-lasting and isn’t that expensive. Would recommend and would buy again. Definitely defines lashes.
Michelle D.
Pacifica
Ok THIS is my favorite go-to everyday mascara. It glides on and doesn’t clump at all. Lasts all day long and does not bleed onto your skin. I have oily skin and have that problem with a lot of mascaras — not this one. My lashes look great with this mascara. Nothing for me, trumps it.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
For anyone who likes a natural lash look, this is perfect mascara. It enhances your own lashes without clumping or flaking. It looks so natural and real—like it’s your own lashes.
Ulysses D.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s ok not the best mascara I have ever used but for the price it is pretty good . I would say it is a beginning mascara
Jasmine M.
Hobbs
I worked for a Clinique counter so of course I had to try it and I ended up loving it that I bought it. It leaves your lashes so nice and full. I have brown eyes and used the blackest one they had. I would buy again.
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.