Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara uploaded by Ivana S.

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Gel-based formula defines lashes naturally. Lengthens, glosses, enhances. Lashes stay silky, pliant, clump and flake-free through multiple coats. Ophthalmologist tested

How to Use:

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes. Repeat to build
  • To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Do not pump brush in container—this adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• Is this mascara gluten free?1 Answers
  • Does this actually provide length? 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyel...9 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Jet Black more...
This Clinique mascara was not what I expected from the description. The name implies that this gives a glossy finish to lashes but it does not. Although it is a good mascara in terms of coverage and lash separation, it only provides a matte finish. Based on what this mascara is supposed to do, I would not recommend it.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
This mascara is ok i dont love it, it doesnt have that wow effect but its not terrible at all. Its pretty basic in a long silver tube and the wand there isnt anything to special about but i do love that it does not clump at all, it really pulls all the excess mascara off. I have jet black and its not bad just not my first choice. Its not a bad application, it just doesnt really give much volume. Although my lashes do end up with a nice coat and you can see all my lashes nothing clumpy about this mascara. Never noticed anything to glossy i think its an ok mascara but i prefer a different one from their line. Not bad though
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I have never used Clinique anything except the under eye corrector. After spending $80 it did nothing for my dark circles. Clinique is just too pricey for me. I cannot afford to spend that kind of money on something that does not work. I was told to buy a second tube because it takes "time" for results. 3 months later.... still the same dark circles.
April L.
Pittsburgh, PA
 I have very sensitive eyes and all but one other brand Ive tried has irritated the crap out of me. I also like that it comes in brown as black mascara doesnt work with my skin tone. I cant compare much to others in regards to plumping, seperating etc. It does have a glossy natural look and I havent had any problems with it smearing. I have noticed that more than one tube Ive bought has a very uneven bottom and that makes applying difficult.
Ivana S.
Clinique is one of the best makeup brands, which exists... And the mascara texture is creamy/glossy giving my lashes a full, natural appearance.
Is sad to say, but this mascara is not what it used to be.
Therefore, I will no longer purchase this product.

Samantha H.
Clever, MO
My go to mascara. It is great at lengthening my lashes without causing clumping. One of my biggest dislikes of mascara are brushes that push my lashes into a big clump. It has all day wear and is available as waterproof. Of note, I go for a natural look and I think this is perfect for accenting already longer lashes.
Hayley C.
This mascara is amazing. In addition to making my lashes look full and long, they also feel healthier and less brittle than typical mascaras make my eyelashes feel. It's an easy application wand and makes it easy for me to apply the mascara without getting it on my browbone.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
This is my go-to mascara. I have eyes and skin that are sensitive to chemicals and ingredients it seems, so I stick with products that do not irritate my skin. This mascara fits the bill. I can lengthen my lashes with the wand with no clumping, and I can build on coverage. I go with black, but in summer I sometimes switch to brown-black for a lighter color.
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
One of my go-to mascaras, this product is great for a quick natural lash look. It is a bit expensive, but it leaves your eyes feeling light and not too overdone. With my blue eyes, it really makes them pop naturally. I would buy this product again and recommend to friends!
Leza C.
so natural and not overly clumpy! Works well to length without looking overly thick. Better than drugstore and not too much more in price. I use it every day. The packaging is easy to see in my bag as well. would totally reccomend
Beatriz D.
tempe, AZ
Does this mascara also give you not only length but straight eyelashes with no clumps?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
If looking for length volume and a false lash look what would you suggest?
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Does this actually provide length?
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Is this mascara gluten free?