Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Mireille Y.Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Mireille Y.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

Clinique's gentlest eye makeup remover. Rich, creamy lotion spreads evenly, quickly. Effectively removes all signs of makeup without leaving an oily after-feel. As gentle to the eyes as tears. For all skin types. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

How to Use

• Use day or night, cleansing one eye area at a time
  • Apply a drop to cotton ball. With eye closed, massage gently over lid and lashes. Wipe up then down, then open the eye and wipe underneath
  • Tissue off, or rinse off any residue with water

Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • "It's very gentle on the eyes and its easy to remove the make up, I just use a cotton circle with it. " in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't leave behind much of an oily residue either." in 1 review
Rubby M.
Zion, IL
Great Makeup Remover! Really Nice On The Skin . Won't Make You Break Out Or Make Your Skin Dry. You Can Get It At Any Ultra Or Sephora Or Anywhere They Have Clinique!
Carina G.
davie, FL
Love this stuff. I can literally get it in my eye and it doesn’t irritate it at all. It takes off all of my makeup and also kind of moisturizes that area. Removes makeup great and I feel like I’m adding something to my skincare routine. Would recommend to everyone!
This eye makeup remover us great! It's moisturizing while also making easy work of removing all my makeup. Glides on skin smoothly to help minimize excessive pulling of the skin.
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
i just want to say I love all of Clinique's Cleaners and Makeup removers. I not only use them on my skin, but I'm always recommended it to all my friends and family. This product cleaners is a great formula for removing makeup without causing dryness to your skin. Clears up all of my makeup and Lash glue in just one wash. I love this product and it's not too pricey I buy mine at Macys they always have some on sale not sure why but hey I'm not mad :)
Taylor S.
Fox River Grove, IL
This is my go to when it comes to removing my eye makeup! This is the only product I have ever used...it worked so I really haven't tried anything other than this! All you need to do is add a little water to your eye, a pea sized amount of the product and then your eye make up is gone! It's a great product for a reasonable price!
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
If I could give this more than five stars, I would!!! This has got to be by far the best make up remover I have used. Love the way it looks and the scent. Very gentle considering I have very sensitive skin. I have bought this several times and will continue to buy it. However you don't have to buy all the time because a little actually does go a long way
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
I love this eye makeup remover by Clinique.  I have really sensitive skin and this cream is perfect for me. I use this every night to remove my eye makeup. It's strong enough to remove all my makeup while also being sensitive to my skin and eyes. It only takes a pea size amount per eye to get all traces of makeup off. This cream is amazing!
Kaitlyn L.
This does exactly what it says it does. Except along with taking off my makeup, it also hydrates my lashes and the eye area as well! It takes off waterproof mascara like nothing, and I would recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy way to remove their makeup. I've also noticed improvement in lash length, and thickness!
dillon d.
New Braunfels, TX
This eye make up remover is the perfect remover to take along when traveling. It is very efficient and effective. It is super gentle, does not burn, and is easily wiped away. The tube is a good size with a lot of product. A little goes a long way. I wouldn't mind seeing this in a pump form, however.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst , NY
i got this as a free sample product from Clinique after spending $35 and i love this i use waterproof mascara and eyeliner and this removes it completely and i use it all over my face as well! After finishing my sample size i went to Clinique and brought another one!
Amy C.
Has any one with sensitive skin used Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover before? and if so how did it work for you?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How well does this product work? Is it expensive?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
Does this take off water proof makeup or do you have to use a lot to take it off?
Olivia F.
Ashland, MA
Does this need to be used with water?
Rebecca L.
bunnlevel , NC
How is it removing waterproof mascara?