Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Mireille Y.Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Mireille Y.

BY CLINIQUE #54 in Makeup Remover

Clinique's gentlest eye makeup remover. Rich, creamy lotion spreads evenly, quickly. Effectively removes all signs of makeup without leaving an oily after-feel. As gentle to the eyes as tears. For all skin types. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • "I have extremely sensitive skin especially around my eyes and this is one of the only make up removers I have found that does not irritate it." in 2 reviews
  • "It's very gentle on the eyes and its easy to remove the make up, I just use a cotton circle with it. " in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't leave behind much of an oily residue either." in 1 review
Natalie A.
This is actually really great. I've had this sitting in my bathroom for the longest time now, and I finally started using it and realized I should've started a long time ago! It's kind of like a cream that dissolves your makeup, it's not a liquid. But it does such a good job at removing even the most stubborn makeup. It's not irritating around the eyes and doesn't leave an oily residue, either. I also like to use this on a Q-tip for when I have to clean up some smudged eyeliner or fix my wing, it's great for that.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great product for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes. There is no scent and it works pretty well. Clinique always has pretty sea foam green packaging but I don't find it out of this world. The product is great but fairly expensive. If you prefer higher end or like products with ani aging benefits and have sensitive skin their whole line is great, otherwise for me the price is a little high to commit to it for life.
Kris A.
Memphis, TN
When I worked for Clinique, I would use this remover all the time. The packaging is a squeezable tube which makes it easy to control. A little goes a long way with this product so it lasts. It isn't pricey and it's effective. This is always in my bag for events. It leaves your eye area feeling hydrated and non greasy. Its perfect for those make up accidents, like getting your winged eyeliner just right.
Jami B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I have sensitive skin and have a hard time finding eye makeup removers that actually take all the makeup off without making my skin feel raw or burned - this delivers on all counts - it's gentle, goes on smoothly, takes all the makeup off without leaving little bits behind to give me "raccoon eyes" in the morning - it's a bit pricey but worth every cent.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
I absolutely love this stuff! It works extremely well, a little goes a long way, it doesn't leave my son feeling oily or leave any residue behind, it's not overly goopy nor is it watery and drippy, and lastly it's gentle enough to not irritate my very sensitive skin. I've been using it for years and is by far one of the best products I've used in general! I love i
Nikki P.
Troy, MI
I LIKE clinique products. Emphasis on like. I started using because the department store worker recommended. I would not say that it is anything spectacular. It hasn't really cleared up my acne more than any other cheaper products. I mean, it works and it wouldn't be the worst thing to buy it, but there are cheaper products that work just as well.
Rebecca L.
Phoenix, AZ
Clinique eye makeup remover is the a very gentle wash to take off my mascara. Due to my contacts and sensitive eyes, eye make up removers are hard for me to use. Cliniques formula glides on easy with a tissue and does not leave my eyes stinging.
My only suggestion would be you have to use a little more than usual to get waterproof mascara off.
Steph L.
I first tried this product as a sample from the Clinique gift with purchase promotion. I was hesitant it wouldn't be as good of a makeup remover as my normal face wash/face wipes. I love this product it not only is natural, gentle, and easy on my sensitive skin, but it removed all of my makeup! Love clinique products and this is in my top 3!
Glenda K.
Newburgh, IN
I suffer from very sensitive eyes. My skin is prone to redness from irritation. The first time I used Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, I was sold on not only how gentle it was on my sensitive skin and eyes, but also how effective it was at removing all my eye makeup. It is definitely a product I will continue to repurchase.
Becca M.
Austin, TX
Clinique's eye make up remover is MAGIC. I seriously love this stuff. I use a VERY minimal amount, I'm talking pea sized or smaller and it will remove waterproof mascara & eyeliner with ease. Don't be discouraged about the size of the bottler. I've had my 75ml for months and months and months. Great value, great product, great results.
Amy C.
Has any one with sensitive skin used Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover before? and if so how did it work for you?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How well does this product work? Is it expensive?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
Does this take off water proof makeup or do you have to use a lot to take it off?
Olivia F.
Ashland, MA
Does this need to be used with water?
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, NC
How is it removing waterproof mascara?