BY CLINIQUE

Grape Ice is a difficult to capture color. Looks stunning and perfect for sensitive skins. see more...

Fauna H.
Phoenix, AZ
BEAUTIFUL colors. Gives a GREAT application as well since it goes on smooth, no bubbles, and just easy with a great brush tip. BUT...it won't even last a day on me, and for that price...I honestly think it should. Just saying. It's supposed to be for sensitive skin I guess? But who paints their skin? Anyways it IS a less harsh chemical smell, but other then having a great application, and very beautiful colors that I might also add are true to color...it just to me isn't worth it. When tried with my amazing Seveche base and top coats it STILL chips by the middle of the day. Not for me but I love Clinique.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I was afraid of adding high end polishes to my collection with fear that I wouldn’t use them but this color is to die for. And the nice bottle is so sleek. I like the applicator a lot too. And if you keep the top clean it makes it easy to use again and again.
Cassie R.
Centetburg
great for the nails, I paint my nails and then paint this over top and I never have one chip. I can go 3 to 4 weeks without getting chips. I love this product and recommend it to a lot of people who love a good product.
Roselicious R.
Having used Clinique products, I expected quality and I was not disappointed. This enamel applies evenly and smoothly for a good one coat application. I love this color too. It works well for casual or more formal wear occasions. Priced about right for the exceptional quality it offers.Clinique Nail Enamel for Sensitive Nails GRAPE ICE full size
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Alyssa Haley W.
Sneedville
I wear this 24/7 and never take it off. It's amazing! It stays on longer than others! The color is stronger than others. Good value for a low price.... easy to apply and remove, both! Goes on smooth! Will definitely buy again! It works great!
Bobbie M.
Clinique doesn’t have as large of an assortment of colors as most brands however I find their polish to be good. It lasts ok but can be expensive. It’s not worth the price to me especially when I can get professional products cheaper
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
To sticky it was a mess I don’t recommend I won’t buy gets too pricey for the quality that it gives. It should be in a dollar store Clinique what are you thinking? Lol I peppers just three of them I don’t even like the topcoat.
Christie F.
Gainesville , FL
Clinique Nail Enamel for Sensitive Nails GRAPE ICE full size Favorite nail color such fun for any season
Keep it fresh Grape Glistening Polish
Add glitter coat for extra glam!
Kianna C.
Rosamond, CA
I like every color of Clinique brand so I just love this color as well. I would buy every color if I could.this product is gorgeous and makes me look a bit tan on my fingers. I love nail polish it brings out my girly side.