Clinique My Happy™ Peony Picnic

What It Is
Romantic like an afternoon stroll in the park. Wander in a sun-drenched flower garden where giant blooming peonies and roses refuse to be ignored. A Floral Fruity scent to wear alone or layer.

How To Use
No rules. Wear alone, layer, or collect them all.

Notes

Style
Romantic. Floral. Infectious.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique My Happy™ Peony Picnic!
How would you rate this product?
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Clinique My Happy™ Peony Picnic uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
My favorite scent so far. I love how Clean yet Sexy it smells. Only $25. Per bottle it's worth it to me to have. I wish that I came in a larger bottle up to about $50. Bergamot, Patchouli are my favorite notes.
Jeanette C.
North Miami, FL
I love all of Clinique products but this splash is definitely a one of my favorite splash sprays
Maria S.
Pound Ridge, NY
At first I didn’t like this scent at all! But once I sprayed it on my skin it was nice. It’s very strong a little goes a long way and a Clinique consultant told me you can mix and map all the happy scents so I like pairing it up with the purple one !!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,852 reviews
I just got a small sample of this from Ulta. It smells amazing. Very fresh and summery. I like the packaging. It has Black Currant Buds, Strawberry, Passion Fruit, Peony, Rose, Plum, Cedar, Amberwood, Vanilla. I like it a lot, and it’s well priced at only $23 for 0.5 oz I may go back to buy.
Samantha V.
Sahuarita, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a sweet spring/summer fragrance. Would be perfect as a gift to a niece or daughter as it’s a very youthful scent. A little body spray sweet for me but I love to mix it with the regular Clinique Happy.
Maria B.
Kissimmee, FL
Clinique My Happy™ Peony Picnic uploaded by Maria B.
Ok this fragrance scream summer everywhere!!! I love it! Is fresh and perfect for those hot days!!! I wish they make them on a bigger size!!! If you are ready for the summer give a try to this fabulous mist! [product:clinique-my-happy-lily-of-the-beach]
Maria B.
Kissimmee, FL
Clinique My Happy™ Peony Picnic uploaded by Maria B.
Purchased at: Clinique
I love it! Is fresh and citrus what I love to smell!!! It’s last really long! I only wish they make a bigger size of this splash!!! If you like the happy perfume but your economy is short this one might help you!!! [product:clinique-my-happy-happy-splash]
Skye O.
Lexington, KY
This one smells really good , but defiantly not an every day one . It’s a very gorgeous floral scent , and I think it would be perfect for a good summer outing , or even a brunch or something like that ! Defiantly would recommend though , especially if you’re into floral
Carrie G.
Waldoboro, ME
I recently bought this online and thought it would smell differently than it does. I'm really not a fan of it. I prefer Clinique Happy.
Katharine F.
Portland
Absolutely amazing smell, light and girly, great if you don’t want something overpowering but still want to small sweet and girly;) my new go-to spray;)

Looking for your answer?