BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
Clinique My Happy Cookies & Kisses Fragrance, Size - 05 oz

Clinique My Happy Cookies & Kisses Fragrance, Size - 0.5 oz

What it is: An indulgent, delicious scent that captures the scents of baking on a lazy Sunday. Fragrance story: A touch of cinnamon, rich vanilla and creamy chestnuts create this irresistible fragrance. Style: Oriental. Notes:- Top: pink pepper, baked apple accord, bergamot- Middle: chestnut, fir balsam, pimento berry- Base: guaiacwood, Peru balsam, ambroxan, sandalwood- 0.5 oz- Paraben-free; phthalate-free- Made in the USA Style Name: Clinique

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique My Happy Cookies & Kisses Fragrance, Size - 0.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Heather L.
Burton, MI
Clinique My Happy Cookies & Kisses Fragrance, Size - 0.5 oz uploaded by Heather L.
Where to even start. I bought this from Ulta after seeing a review saying this was a dupe for Replica’s By the Fireplace which is my most favorite perfume. At only $25 I figured I would give Clinique My happy cookies and kisses a shot. Just got it in the mail today and while Replicas By the fireplace smells like what you imagine a perfect fire smells like ❤️ Cookies & kisses does not! It smells like what an actual fire smells like with something sweet and warm in the background. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It ranks right up there with Replicas as my favorite. It’s a bit lighter and more of an everyday where Replicas is a heavy night scent. Both now have therir perfect place in my life. 💕
Melony L.
Clinique My Happy Cookies & Kisses Fragrance, Size - 0.5 oz uploaded by Melony L.
This one isn’t my favorite of the My Happy perfumes that Clinique came out with. It does smell better when sprayed under My Happy Lily of the Beach. Those two make a good combo together. For $25.00 it was fun to try out though.

Looking for your answer?