Clinique Mother's Day Sonic Set with Brush uploaded by Mariah M.

BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed cleansing brush paired with an effective, three-step skincare routine for healthy-looking skin. Pair the dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with this three-step skincare routine for a clean, smooth, nourished complexion. Together, these products purify pores, deeply hydrate, and create a healthy-looking glow and it makes the perfect mother's day gift. This set contains:- Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush - 1 oz Liquid Facial Soap Mild - 2 oz Clarifying Lotion 2 - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Sindy R.
12225 SW 128th Street, Unit 104, Suite # 5696 MIAMI FLORIDA
Works great for sensitive skin, I love the fact that the brush gives me this tighter skin sensation. Gets to those hard to reach areas and cleans deep into the pores
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
Best set so far! Helps clear up my ance and the scars as well keeps my face looking smooth and soft! I love the cleanser brush cleans real good!
Thuy K.
Weston
I just love this set so much! I use it literally every night! Highly recommend this product!
Stephanie M.
kirksville
Amazing, I has the 3 of them full size and wear the clarifying lotion which makes me less oily everyday. I typically use the moisturizer at night, it is somewhat thick. The cleanser does it job.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Perfect combination! Everything you need to keep your face beautiful. All the products of this brand are great.
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
Seriously. Buy this. You won't regret it. If you have problem skin, you won't regret it. This keeps my face clean and acne free with every use. The moisturizer I use ALL the time.
Fabiana O.
Got this for my mom and she totally loved it, she’s being getting ever since I got her that one
Jenifer P.
I love love love love this brush, first I have to say the packing is adorable, very pretty I'm not a mom but I liked, I buy it on Macy's and I just fell in love because is beautiful and effective so I'm not dissapointed, you really have to tried, I recommend it to you
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Tratamientos para la piel grasa de muy buena calidad nos ayuda a controlar la grasa y nos da un mejor aspecto.
ruth e.
Stockton, CA
nothing leaves my face feeling fresh and clean like the cleansers from clinique. absolutely love their face wash and toner...can live with out it