Clinique Mother's Day Sonic Set with Brush uploaded by Mariah M.

BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed cleansing brush paired with an effective, three-step skincare routine for healthy-looking skin. Pair the dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with this three-step skincare routine for a clean, smooth, nourished complexion. Together, these products purify pores, deeply hydrate, and create a healthy-looking glow and it makes the perfect mother's day gift. This set contains:- Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush - 1 oz Liquid Facial Soap Mild - 2 oz Clarifying Lotion 2 - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Elena E.
This is what I use when I travel. I have their travel kit and the simplicity of the 1-2-3 combination leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturize. Perfect canvas for applying makeup
Jennie P.
Jackson
Bought this for my pre-teen daughter. Perfect product for beginners looking to develop a healthy way to care for their face. Products are effective and leave the skin clean and glowing.
Sarah W.
Houston
I love the face wash, the moisturizer, and the alcohol that we use after the face wash. The brush is also helpful when washing your face because it gets in places that you normally wouldn't get to even if u tried.
Sarah C.
Perfect regimen for my sensitive and dry skin. This doesn't dry my skin out but definitely treats the problem breakout spots. Love this regimen and yes it daily. I'd recommend it to anyone with any skin type.
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
Seriously. Buy this. You won't regret it. If you have problem skin, you won't regret it. This keeps my face clean and acne free with every use. The moisturizer I use ALL the time.
Amna A.
Hollis, NY
Love this set. My sister got me this as a gift. The brush is perfect. Its not too rough on the face which I am all for. I always need to press the button 2 times after it stops. The set has everything you need for basic skincare. Green polka dots, how cute.
Mariajose T.
Bell Buckle , TN
LOOOOVE IT!! great price for a great product... I love that is waterproof sooo I can just leave it in my shower. I also love that I can change the head and apply my foundation with it so I have 2 one in the bathroom and one in my makeup station
Stephanie M.
kirksville
Amazing, I has the 3 of them full size and wear the clarifying lotion which makes me less oily everyday. I typically use the moisturizer at night, it is somewhat thick. The cleanser does it job.
Lily L.
Oklahoma City
I got this as a Christmas gift last year and I'm impressed with the products; the cleansing brush was a great addition to enhance the effectiveness of these products.
Ashley S.
Bellevue , OH
I started using this when I was younger. It’s always been a good product for my skin. I love the 3 step system. I feel like it just gives my face a new life